so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

OK so did a clearblue digital today and couldnt be any clearer - 'Not Pregnant'

What the hell is my body doing...!! Aaarrrhhh...I even started feeling that i could be pregnant today, i thought my boobs were being to hurt and i felt a bit sick - well that MUST have been all in my head...!!

Just need my period to come now so that i can get on with my next cycle and hope for some more luck...Gutted!

i think maybe stressing over the poas it may prolong your period more. i am thinking this may be the case for me too as i am 3 days over and got a :bfn: on Monday (will test again next monday i think)

maybe keep yourself with something else in the mean time. i know how difficult that is - i'm tryin so hard to do this myself!

good luck to you xx :dust:

AF is so past due for me! Last regular one was Mid September. I did have light pink spotting Week of Nov 16th once every evening when wiping that was it. Do you think that could have been AF?

I took an Answer test on Dec 6th, and it showed 2 lines but apparently was a faulty positive, as I was told the lines were a little too close together. I have had neg tests since then.

Who knows what is happening with my body, lol. Here is big +++++++ prayers and thoughts for everyone!

ksmom2twoboys have you been to the Drs for a blood test?

No, I haven't been for a blood test. I was going to wait until after the first of the year. I almost made an appt for this week, and then glad I didn't as yesterday they had a bomb scare the hospital and had to evacuate, (turned out to be a false call) and are way behind at the Dr's office now.

I am very late too. I last had a period end of august. I was prescribed progesterone which I took. AF has yet to show and Saturday will make a week since my last pill. I think I might test again. I had a plus sign come up on a pink dye test last week but it was faint and I was not sure if it came up within the time limit. I wish either the :witch: would show her ugly face or I would just get a :bfp: already. So frustrated!!!:shrug:

it is so frustrating when you don't know what is going on. constant cramps make me think that AF is about to show but at the same time i don't feel like it'll be her you know?

Yea it sucks, with the spotting and cramping in November I thought okay, AF is about to show, and then nothing. Then I got the faulty + HPT on the 6th of Dec, and was so excited. Took more tests and they were - and then had cramping that week, but absolutely no spotting at all. I located my cervix Yesterday (just started trying to check it) and it was high.

I wouldn't even had tested, but the morning of Dec 6th I woke up and was laying in bed, and thought I have a test in there, I should go test. Completely out of the blue hadn't been thinking about it or anything. Then two lines show up and I get all excited :growlmad: just to find out it must be a faulty test, as no other test has come out +, ugh!

Wow some of you are very late!

Im only 9 days late, tested today and got :bfn:
Had Ovulation pains at 8dpo which i though could have been implantation, but guessing it was a late ovulation, so probably 1 day late today...My cycles are normally 31 days :/

well, cramping a little bit more today but still no sign of AF. got a bit of an upset stomach too - urgh! i'm scared to test again though. CD32 now... saying that everything might have gone all to pot after coming off the pill - just find it strange how i had slight spotting on Saturday

I'm joining you, I'm 17dpo today. No af!

I am sure sure sure I o'd cause I had the biggest blob of ewcm (sorry sorry sorry) whilst out shopping on the wednesday. We dtd the day before this the day of this and the friday following this.

I had period pains right up to 9dpo and then thats it really. I'm still waiting with four bfns, most recetly clearblue yesterday.

I could scream!

x x x

I'm definately 14 days late for af as i'm always on the 5th, but we didn't chart last month just stopped taking the pill and went for it :dohh:

So decide to go on fertility friend and i recons i should've ovulated on the
13th Dec so once again i'm in my 2ww:coffee:

I'm not going to test though till the last last minute as kept testing before and BFNs just get disappointing after a while!!

x x x

I hope everyone gets a BFP.

It is frustrating enough to get - HPT tests but to keep getting -'s and no sign of AF really sucks, lol.

I work at a desk all day, and my stomach still cramps a little if I lean forward and rest my arms on my desk and work for a little while.

I am going to have to say I am not pg. I am hoping by saying this I will convince myself, lol. But will all the - tests I don't see how I could be.

I am going to try and post a pic of my faulty positive just so you know what it looked like.

I will do that next post down.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/SheilaMc/IMG_2452.jpg

Here it is tweaked.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/SheilaMc/IMG_2452-1.jpg

And here is a Clear Blue one that I tweaked and can make out a line, but barely and it is thin.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/SheilaMc/IMG_2459-2.jpg

I set a timer, and all lines were there at 3.5 minutes.

I were due AF on the 4th Dec, so I'm 10 days late. done three tests so far, BFN everytime... no pre-AF pains or anythin, altho I am feelin a bit bleurgh today, but thats it.

still no AF, still BFN... grr wots goin on??!!??!??!?!

Same here. No sign of AF. Oh and I found out that my sIL will be announcing at Xmas she is pregnant.

Froggirl - that sucks, not that anyof us want to see AF, but at some point the witch would be better than nothing, at least then you could start trying again, ugh!

Arouge - oh I am so sorry, that has to be painful, It is hard to be excited for someone else when you want that for yourself, hope you get your bfp soon!

mmm, im just not sure, Im on cycle day 32, my past cycles since we have been TTC are 36, 34, 32, 30, 28, so im going to wait another 4-5 days before I test again..
So far my symptoms are, noticeable amounts of creamy cm, pulling pains in my tummy, sore boobs, big appetite - I eat more than my hubby, a little gassy and occasional headaches.. I was going to test this morning, but I was too desperate and didn't have time to get a test ready! lol!
My major usual sign that AF is on her way is that I start spotting 3 days before (Ive read thats part of endo, which I have) but I haven't had anything like that yet....

I dont like this waiting game!! ;(

af is 8days late for me!! Ive got one clear blue digi left and im really tempted!!! i know its going to be a bfn all my symptoms have gone!! Just waiting for the witch now!!

think Im about 10 days late now, not testing anymore because theres no point, just a waiting game I suppose. Waiting for results from my GP but not holding out a lot of hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"