• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

Just wanted to tell you lovely ladies not to give up hope. I tested this morning with a FRER and got a :bfp::bfp::bfp: Was not trying at all, actually I have been on the nuva ring bc since I had my son, so this is definitely a christmas surprise for us :happydance: But none the less is we are happy! Sending you all loads of baby dust, and hoping everyone gets their bfp soon!

My af comes 21st everymonth and no matter what happens in my life stress or illness i never miss one or am late.

Ok im only 1 day late but this is still different and i got a BFN

My Mum said you shouldn't test until CD42 bless her.

In the meanwhile I am not pregnant and would quite like AF to show so I can get on with 2010!

im 11 days late havent tested for a while tbh last time i tested was on sat/sun and i used clearblue digi suprise suprise bfn!!

My Mum said you shouldn't test until CD42 bless her.

In the meanwhile I am not pregnant and would quite like AF to show so I can get on with 2010!

My mom told me that when she was having children (ie. me) that home pregnancy tests didn't work until the second missed period. The tww would be the 6ww!

And yeah, if I'm truly not pregnant I just want AF to show so I can move on!

I'm trying to find a good count up ticker now, just to show cycle days, as my cycle length seems to be erratic. Just have to be proactive.

well i got a :bfn::cry: on my blood test...

me too 12 days late I think dunno if I even ovulated actually so Im probably not late

Im not even TTC anymore not sure what Im doing in here

x

9 days late now - hmm. perhaps i should go to the Drs next week...

can i join you.....1-2 days late and 2 BFN at 9 and 12 dpo....waiting for AF as sure im not pregnant!?!? Might test again tomorrow!

Can't AF just show up. I had this happen one other time (5 years ago) where I went forever without AF, finally broke down went to the dr. she gave me something to start my period. got that on Friday, was going to start taking it on a Sunday, yep, on Saturday started on my own. Maybe if I break down and go to the Dr, I will start on my own, hee hee

I am a day late and no cramps or bloating which is very strange for me. BFN -ve on Monday - which was 13 dpo. I must confess though I am experiencing some brown spotting which is a tad suspicious (ie AMP is not far). But this is still an unusual sequence of events. I felt ovulation pains on day 16 and was bloated by day 17 so my luteal phase seemed to happen as usual.
Where oh where is AMP?
Has anyone else experienced brown spotting at time AMP is due with -ve BFN - if so did it ever turn +ve?
xxxx

Uhg. I am now 5 days late. Since Monday I've had some nausea and food aversions plus crazy fatigue. I have an iron deficiency and the level of exhaustion I've been feeling is about on level as if I had forgotten to be taking my medication (I haven't). But this morning the nausea was gone. And I never really got sore breasts. I had one day where they were sort of sensitive though nothing like I hear about from most women who get their BFPs. But still no period. For the past few days I'll SWEAR that she's starting (I can feel it come out) and run to the bathroom but only find discharge. So annoying! I still have cramps but I also have irritable bowel syndrome so I can't always tell if its AF or gas! LOL Normally I can tell, but now I'm looking for it so it makes it harder. Though my uterus feels 'hard'. By that, I don't mean that it feels different on the outside when I press on my pevlic area. I more mean that it feels hard on the inside--like I am aware of its prescence and it isn't very bendy/squishy so it doesn't move very well with the rest of me.

My DH wants me to call the doctor if I get another BFN tomorrow but I really don't want to. I've been there two or three times in the past three months and I'm embarassed to go back. Maybe I'll go in the New Year if I don't get my AF or BFP before then.

You sound so like me Starry Night. I'm testing again on the 1st of Jan if nothing happens. I've got the wind issues and heavy, dull ache. No other signs of AF, my bbs have grown and hurt every now and then. I haven't been feeling sick since I saw my BFN except for once today after I'd cleaned my bathroom. I'm extra spotty and greasy.

I've only been sick and noticeably symptomatic since my BFNs. It's the only reason I'm even attempting another test so soon.

Thanks. I'm really hoping too. At least with my previous two BFNs I've already come to grip with the idea of being out this month so it shouldn't hurt too, too bad if I don't get my BFP.

I checked my cp this evening and it was so high I couldn't reach it and (seriously TMI) quite goopy up there. Still don't really "feel" preggers though so, in my mind, it could go either way. I mean, I've been having a few symptoms that have aroused my & DH's suspicion but I don't have the pregnant vibe, if you know what I mean.

Never been pregnant myself. I think my brain has created my current situation because I want to be. Some people say that they 'know' they are pregnant.
That CP sounds promising. x

I've never been pregnant either so I really have no idea what to expect. I always assumed that I would "just know" once I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"