so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

10 days late now and my CP also is ridiculously high and also a bit erm, gunky up there (tmi) my temps just don't seem to want to go down either - but last test i done on the 19th was a :bfn: so i shall wait and go to the Dr's once i reach 2 weeks late me thinks.

feeling quite tired and get a sore head now and again along with sensitive tingly nipples (although, to be honest they are not as sensitive as they were a few days ago)

:dust: to everyone! x

Oo Pichi, I do hope that is a good sign. My CP has gone the highest I have known it this morning. It is really squishy and cm is a milky goo. I don't know what to think. I have posted a new thread wondering if I am due to O. Sure as I can be that I did 21 days ago, but :shrug:

Sending :dust: and kind thoughts your way.

I don't think I belong in this thread anymore. There is a very high possibility that I O'd very late, we didn't bd at all around that time and now due on 29th December. No chance of me being pregnant. :cry:

Another BFN for me this morning. I'm actually feeling confused rather than upset. I, too, wonder if I'm actually ovulating right now. It's Christmas Eve and my hubby is at work for the day. MAYBE we'd have time to do the Baby Dance in the afternoon but otherwise our holidays are packed.

My body is wierd. LOL

She finally caught up with me! Bitch!!!
I went to the doc for my CD 1-3 bloods today. I dont understand why things have not worked out. We seem to be doing everything right- well nearly everything- it would be perfect if we could stop working and focus all our energy on making babies! ;)
Thats me done with this thread for now.
Happy Xmas everyone..
xxx

I am 15dpo, due today and nothing. Yesterday on a FRER I had a very faint pink thin line, but all the other tests done today and yesterday, Asda, One Step & Clear Blue digital all BFN. I had AF cramps last night and today and my bits ache alot, I have lots of watery cm, I am really confused about the FRER, surely if I was preggers the other tests would pick it up. I know when I ovulated as I used OPK's so my dates should be more or less right. If she dont show then I will test again Boxing Day. It is so frustrating. Merry Xmas ladies. xx

well the witch finally showed her face this morning - so that was a 39 day cycle. i hope they get shorter

:dust: baby dust to you all xx and have a good christmas!

I am on CD 37. Not happy BFN this am and no signs of AF. I have had pregnancy symptoms for a bit now. Good luck to all.

AF came Chriistmas day. I have a couple of ideas as to what is going on, but I'm so bored of studying my body I'm going to stop and chill. Jan will be the month on :sex:

Baby Dust to all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->