So last night...

sunshine114

Reaction score
All of a sudden I felt very... damp (TMI sorry) so went to the bathroom to find that I had been bleeding red/pink blood. There was more when I wiped although it was slightly watery. Called dh and we phoned the out of hours doctor. After about 30 minutes there was no trace of any more blood, almost as though there had just been one gush and that's it. No cramps either.
The doctor phoned back (4 hours later) and said as I had no pain not to worry, but to ring back if there was more or I started to have any pain.
Am fine this morning, no bleeding, no pain, on total rest - dh has confined me to the sofa in front of the telly.

Am still really concerned that something bad is going to happen. Has anyone had this kind of thing happen? It was more than spotting, but was this one spurt of it, if that makes sense.

The interesting thing is that I was 8 weeks yesterday, and my period would have been due... linked? Before it happened I was clearing out our kitchen cupboard and was really stretching to reach the top shelf - could that have caused it?

Just hope baby is ok and is grabbing on! :cry:

Im sure you will be okay hun,. lots of people bleed a little bit when theyre pregnant. As you havent been cramping i think thats a good sign, just make sure you rest :) x

Thanks, I am definately resting - I haven't even got dressed yet, very slobbish!

fingers crossed for ya! everything is going to be fine, TC.

Hey you mentioned that your period would have been due, I know a few women who still got their period while pregnancy. I knew a girl who got her period all thru pregnancy and my mother-in-law had hers for the first three months thats why she found out she was pregnant so late. So maybe it could have been that. If you were not cramping and it is not persisting God willing it was the :witch: trying to show herself. Keeping my fingers crossed for u!:hugs:

Thanks. Just had some really dark brown discharge so am all upset again.

Hey.

I just wanted to say brown blood is old blood so its probably what was left over from your other bleed.

Just keep resting and let hubby look after you. And even though its easier said than done try not to get too stressed and upset.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

i think your your cervix sometime can shed a little around the time of your period being due.

I had a very small amount of spotting at about 5 weeks which completely freaked me out- so I know how you are feeling. Try to not panic and just put your feet up and relax.

Im not sure if you are from the UK but I went to the NHS walk in clinic (I got so frustrated waiting for my docs to call me back that I gave up) and they were fantastic. They checked me for UTIs and also did a quick abdo check for eptopic. Put my mind at rest!

Thanks, yeah am uk. Hoping that it is something simple and nothing else happens I will ring mw on Tuesday, have been referred but app not til next Monday. Will see if there is some way they can check it's all ok. Have been led down all day, apart from going to the loo dh has no let me get up!

Just another q- the blood was quite runny and watery, not thick, do you think that makes any difference to what could have caused it? It literally dribbled out... Tmi sorry!

Hope everything works out ok for u and it sounds common. i have been spotting pink since xmas nite and yesterday thru today bright red blood like the start of af... no severe pain just mild cramps... i am very upset and terrified i am losing my jelly bean so i know what u are going thru and i hope its just one of those things. Your situation sounds a lot mre promising than mine as the bleed is not continuous with you xxx

Hope everything works out ok for u and it sounds common. i have been spotting pink since xmas nite and yesterday thru today bright red blood like the start of af... no severe pain just mild cramps... i am very upset and terrified i am losing my jelly bean so i know what u are going thru and i hope its just one of those things. Your situation sounds a lot mre promising than mine as the bleed is not continuous with you xxx

I saw your other thread. Have you just got to wait and see? I keep trying to explain to dh that it is a waiting game, but it's horrible. Fingers crossed both beans are hanging on! x

I saw your other thread. Have you just got to wait and see? I keep trying to explain to dh that it is a waiting game, but it's horrible. Fingers crossed both beans are hanging on! x

Yes i have to just wait now intill next tuesday for a scan and then see if there is a heartbeat. Unless i start bleeding worse than a usual period and become in a lot of pain, as then i have to return to A&E.

I hope and pray that both our beans hang on, as they are wanted so very much xxx

The waiting is the worst part I think. Dh said earlier if we just knew one way or another then we can deal with it.

Sorry you ladies are going through that! It is *scary*, remember though that there can be a good outcome, just hope for the best.

My little piglet is kicking me daily, and I thought I lost her/him at 6+5 from the same thing (diagnosed threatened miscarriage), pray for the best!

fingers crossed it all works out for the both of you!!! ((((BIG HUGS))))

Yes i have to just wait now intill next tuesday for a scan and then see if there is a heartbeat. Unless i start bleeding worse than a usual period and become in a lot of pain, as then i have to return to A&E.

I hope and pray that both our beans hang on, as they are wanted so very much xxx

Im thinking of you girls, such a bloody had time for you both:hugs: Dont wait for pain either, not a good indicator at all, I didnt have one twinge. If you feel something is off you get help asap! Hang in there and praying for your little beans to do the same!:hugs:

did you have sex that day....during early pregnancy sex can cause u to bleed

did you have sex that day....during early pregnancy sex can cause u to bleed

No, haven't for a while as have been feeling so sick. Am still fine today so think it was one of those things. Am still going to ring mw tomorrow to see about getting a scan. It's now almost 48 hours with no more bleeding so am feeling little more positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->