SO long to wait!!

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
I've been fine about the wait until just recently...but now I'm broody!!!

Nothing has changed really, but I just have that ache for another baby!

We have such a big move coming up, and I really feel held to ransom by my sil who keeps telling me I can't be pregnant or have a small baby cos she's getting married in 2016...so it'll have to be 2017 :(

It's going to be a bigger age gap than I wanted...but nothing I can do about it.

Just wanted a moan! Thanks x

Do what YOU want and know one else, it's your life. I think that's just cheek telling you to wait another year, imagine u said, you can't get married because I want a baby next year!!! Again think about how you want the age gap and the move would that be a big problem?? Consider yourself first always x

Thank you Avo82, I know I should but she'd be so annoyed at me, I don't want to start a family feud :( it's ridiculous isn't it! I suppose we could start trying a few months before but I had terrible morning sickness all day last time, so I'd never be able to hide it....

And then there's the move anyway.
.we're relocating from UK to US so I don't want to be pregnant moving, and also until I understand what our health insurance is all about I wouldn't want to be trying to figure it all out!!

This seems a long way off though! The move should be soon, next 3 months maybe??? But the wedding is next year in July, so hopefully we can start TTC then! Lo will be approaching 3 so bigger gap than I'd like but not too bad.

wow your moving to the U.S, if you dont mind me asking how have you managed that? i would love to move over there but after researching it seems pretty impossible!

I went to my dh's brother's wedding and the Bride's sister was very pregnant and they accommodated for it and even the bride herself was 8 weeks pregnant at the time, but didn't say anything. So I think you should be able to have a bump at her wedding if that's what you choose, especially if you want to try right after your move to the US.

Where are you moving to? I'm in Wisconsin.

wow your moving to the U.S, if you dont mind me asking how have you managed that? i would love to move over there but after researching it seems pretty impossible!

Well the company my dh works for is based in the US, the office here was just a satellite office. He took the job and agreed to move out there at some point. He's been granted a non-immigrant visa and I'm on a visa as his spouse.it lasts for 3 years I think, after that I'm not sure...apply for residency or move home I guess! So we're seeing how it goes.

I went to my dh's brother's wedding and the Bride's sister was very pregnant and they accommodated for it and even the bride herself was 8 weeks pregnant at the time, but didn't say anything. So I think you should be able to have a bump at her wedding if that's what you choose, especially if you want to try right after your move to the US.

Where are you moving to? I'm in Wisconsin.

Thanks, yes I was pregnant at my wedding too!!

We're moving to Alexandria, VA. Is Wisconsin mid west?

When are you moving? I hope it goes well! We moved about 80 minutes from the area we grew up in and it was nerve wrecking. I couldn't imagine moving to another continent.

When are you moving? I hope it goes well! We moved about 80 minutes from the area we grew up in and it was nerve wrecking. I couldn't imagine moving to another continent.

Thank you!!! Yes I have days when I'm really nervous and others when I'm excited!!! Spent 3 months in Alexandria in 2012 so it's nice it's not completely new...I hope DS manages OK. I think it will be November time, visa has already been approved but I'm in Australia seeing my sister for 3 weeks in September, then when I get back there is just SO much to organise so I think it will take until Nov really.

Just had a long honest talk with hubby and it's absolutely decided there is no way we can TTC before Jan 2017.

:( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"