so mad

jenn2282

mom to Arianna
Reaction score
so i got mad at the father of my unborn(testing tommorrow) so i told him i am 6 days late. So no he claims he's sterile note he has one kid and 3 weeks ago he was like yea i want one more, and then he told me how he had a dream about me holding out daughter and how dreams can tell the future, Like is this him being a jerk.

sorry had to vent

I am lurking over here from TTC (wishing I could be in this forum!!) and I saw you had a lot of people read this and not respond so I couldn't just read and run!!

Men are so hard to understand sometimes (sigh)... I wouldn't get too down about it though at this point. Maybe he was just caught off guard and didn't think a baby would come so soon! Give him time to cool down and then talk to him?? When I told OH I was pregnant (chemical, 2 months ago) he was pretty freaked out as well and then after the inital shock!

I hope all goes okay from here on out, good luck on the test tomorrow! Keep me posted :)

i wish i had advice for you but i dont, good luck though

now he;s like you shouldn't keep it like grr just cause you may not want it doesn't mean i don't and his now girlfriend called me but i hung up, and she trued 12 times calling me.like grrrrr

so hes not your bf?

i hope it works out for you :flower:

Aw hun I'm sorry you are going through this. He is obviously a liar saying he wants a baby one day and he is sterile the next...not to mention the other child. Only you can make the decision abot keeping the baby, don't let him try and talk you into anything hun. You are doing the right thing ignoring those calls, she will get the message eventually. PM me if you need to talk hun!

Wow, he's a fast mover if he's got another girlfriend already. Are you definitely pregnant? It's just that you say you are testing tomorrow? And your period is not late yet (just wondered if you did an early test).
It's got nothing to do with this other girl anyway, so you are right not to answer her calls as its possible she may be abusive to you, which you don't need right now.
Sounds like the guy doesn't know what he's on about. You are probably better off without him. It's your decision what you want to do about the baby. Don't be forced into anything by this man.

it's was due wed so yes i am late by almost a week

I would block the girlfriends number from your phone, so she can't call you. Harrassing you isn't going to help in pregnancy and you don't need that. If you can't block the number, I would report her for harrassment. Some men are jerks, and he sounds like a big one. I'm sorry you're going through this and hope you can find support through family and friends. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy!

so is this guy already with someone and ur seeing him behind her back??
dont get me wrong each to their own but i think its pretty harsh if u r trying to get pregnant whilst he is with someone else. obviously if this is the case then he is going to say anything to keep you sweet and maybe he thought he wanted another baby and once reality has hit that he may have actually got u pregnant he has got scared now because of hes other girlfriend. i wouldnt get to hasty on the whole pregnancy as u are still yet ofind out if you are so u may be worrying over nothing. but if u arnt then i think u need to ask this guy where u stand and use protection. dont be treated asfool and a bit on the side xxx

Perhaps you should confirm that you are actually pregnant before you start worrying about this stuff?

Why haven't you tested yet?

only way your going to see is test....i wouldnt worry till then x

he is just tryin to worm his way out of the responsibility xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583