So Mad!!

Blondie2008

Mum to the amazing Bethan
Reaction score
I was out shopping today with the baby and my husband. My daughter is usually very good in her pram but today she just wouldn't settle as she has a cold bless her.

She was crying so much that i waited outside a shop whilst my husband went in there. She was screaming and i was starting to get a bit uneasy. Then a man in his 40's (i think) walked past and said 'stupid baby' and shook his head!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he just walked off.

I was so upset and mad that i got LO out of the pram and cuddles her. Not that she knew what had happened.

Some people are just so rude!!

I know - my LO was fussing a bit in a store (hardly though - no where near full out crying) and the people in line in front of us just looked at him in his wee carseat and rolled their eyes/huffed loudly.
Though I do have to admit that I didn't used to have alot of patience with other peoples kids - that has changed though! Some people are just crusty! :hugs:
xx

That is sooooo rude!!!! I had a nightmare in town recently, my LO was screaming blue murder in her pram, so i had to get her out (everyone stares), i was paying for something and trying to calm her down then went to go out of the shop with her in my arms and trying to push buggy and nobody would open the door for me!!!! I ended up asking someone to do it, how rude!

eerruggh i cant stand that!

i remember when my 3 year old was little and she used to play squeal when we went round shops and town, one day some old woman shouted will you shut that bloody kid up!!! i told her to shut up and said a few other things i wont repeat on here :blush:

Some people just dont have a clue.

Alex is normally really good when we are out and about but whenever we go into Marks And Spencer foodhall (even if just walking through to get to the car) He Screams.

Dunno why think its cos the fridges are so noisy but i have lost count of the amount of tuts etc etc i have heard.
If someone tuts i just follow them now haha

Best thing you can go is take it all with a pinch of salt x

Carter is usually passed out when were out and about but i can tell you if someone said anything to me about my kid i would say something right back. People can be super rude cutting me off or trying to get onto the elevator before me which i reply with a "do you think i could get my child on first or are you more important" lol

Carter is usually passed out when were out and about but i can tell you if someone said anything to me about my kid i would say something right back. People can be super rude cutting me off or trying to get onto the elevator before me which i reply with a "do you think i could get my child on first or are you more important" lol

That really bugs me..................also at the automatic doors i have had people almost race me so they can get there first. I only ever use lifts or automatic door when i have the pram with me.

Oh some people are RUDE!

We were trying to get the lift in town today and we had to wait for it to go up and down three times before we managed to get on with the buggy! it was jsut full of lazy people who couldn't be bothered to walk. i very seldomd used the lifts before i had LO .. unless I was carrying something heavy!

Hate when people tut and give dirty looks when a baby cries...seriously it happens! Grrr

That really bugs me..................also at the automatic doors i have had people almost race me so they can get there first. I only ever use lifts or automatic door when i have the pram with me.
Now, you two have gone and got me started. We were out shopping today and the lifts were taking ages and were full of able bodied people who could have taken the bloody escalators (Not even stairs, fekking escalators!!!). We'd waited patiently to get on (the lift had to come and go twice) and some people wandered up just as the lift turned up, I went to get on and two folk came behind me meaning my husband wouldn't have got in with the pram. I blocked the door and said "can we get in with the pram first" and the bloke looked at me and said "there's plenty room" I said, well, just in case, we'll get the pram in first" Mr Foo's a big lad, got the pram in and stood in the way so they couldn't get in. The guy shouted something and I responded, "There's an escalator round the corner mate" What a prick.

Then, walking along the packed high street, couldn't go anywhere fast and two stupid young lassies came barging past, knocking me sideways. When they were trying to get past me, they realised there was a reason we were all going slowly (street theatre should be banned during christmas!!) and then tried to get past the front of the pram. Is it wrong I deliberately kept turning the pram slightly to the left and catching their feet so they kept tripping.....:blush:

Finally getting off the train, big bloke decides he's getting on whilst people are getting off. Walked straight in his direction with the pram and made a big deal about getting off, so everyone else was off, and others were getting on before he did. My bad?:haha:

oh i could put so mny things here :rofl:
this is rather long but hoking how they treat people with babies

worst was we were in a restraunt wi LO when she was 10weeks old we intentially went at 2pm thinking it wouldnt be as busy we were right we got there to be told no prams, fair enough so i carrier LO in her car seat and OH took pram back to car

the waiter came over and asked if the manager was aware i had a baby i said im not sure why is LO not allowed to be here he said no it was just a question

we had just ordered when LO needed a bottle so i started feeding her only to be asked to move to the reception area as it was bought there, this annoyed me but i did it and changed her after then returned to the table i had LO on my knee plying while we waited and after 20mins OH went to ask where our drinks were never mind our food

he came back saying the manager wont serve us while LO was at the table as she isnt in a highchair so i went to talk to him he told me any children regardless of age must be seated in provided highchairs and feed food purchesd there since i fed her something else he will not serve her, i laugh and said well shes full now what about us
he said until we remove the child from his restraunt he wont serve us, i said does he want me to leave LO outside alone and he started shouting i was to leave and never return so we did just as we left he said teenage mothers are not welcome here they lower the tone of my restraunt

needless to say we havent been back and complained but have yet to hear back

oh i could put so mny things here :rofl:
this is rather long but hoking how they treat people with babies

worst was we were in a restraunt wi LO when she was 10weeks old we intentially went at 2pm thinking it wouldnt be as busy we were right we got there to be told no prams, fair enough so i carrier LO in her car seat and OH took pram back to car

the waiter came over and asked if the manager was aware i had a baby i said im not sure why is LO not allowed to be here he said no it was just a question

we had just ordered when LO needed a bottle so i started feeding her only to be asked to move to the reception area as it was bought there, this annoyed me but i did it and changed her after then returned to the table i had LO on my knee plying while we waited and after 20mins OH went to ask where our drinks were never mind our food

he came back saying the manager wont serve us while LO was at the table as she isnt in a highchair so i went to talk to him he told me any children regardless of age must be seated in provided highchairs and feed food purchesd there since i fed her something else he will not serve her, i laugh and said well shes full now what about us
he said until we remove the child from his restraunt he wont serve us, i said does he want me to leave LO outside alone and he started shouting i was to leave and never return so we did just as we left he said teenage mothers are not welcome here they lower the tone of my restraunt

needless to say we havent been back and complained but have yet to hear back

OMG - That is awful!!!! :growlmad:

sorry you had to experience that hun.... like your lo has a choice its the only way of communication some people are soo arrogant i would have bloody told him he was too cheeky git. xxx

ooh, ooh, now you've set me off again!

5 bloody restaurants in a ten minute walk of Haymarket we tried and not one of them let us in. I was bloody fuming!!

Eventually went to Browns on George Street and the waiter couldn't have been nicer. Even to the point where i was off changing Abby when the food came, but when I came back he brought fresh chips saying, the pie will still be roasting hot but here's some fresh chips incase those are cold.....

ps....what about if you had breastfed, do you think that counts as consuming food not purchased there? Where is this place, I feel I should visit it!!

i have to say i find the pushchair a nice big bubble that makes be shout at ignorent people lol...people in lifts, in automatic doors, if they don't hold the door open, if they walk into you, and especially if someone tut's when he's crying!...n i'm normally very calm lol

He sounds like a someone who has mental problems.

i have to say i find the pushchair a nice big bubble that makes be shout at ignorent people lol...people in lifts, in automatic doors, if they don't hold the door open, if they walk into you, and especially if someone tut's when he's crying!...n i'm normally very calm lol

Is there such a thing as pram rage:haha:

but most people who do it have had children them selfs! so they should understand its not us being bad parents!!! oh it makes me get really mad! just because we have babys we shouldnt have to stay locked away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->