So many contractions but so little baby!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MyFavSurprise, Mar 17, 2017.

1. MyFavSurprise

MyFavSurprise Well-Known Member

I have been having so many contractions today and yesterday, full on contractions that I feel in my entire bump and around to my back and my bottom.. but they aren't getting any more painful :(

Is anyone else having this? How long?

2. IchigoMewMew

IchigoMewMew Me, DH and DD

I had random periods of cramps/mild contractions for about 3 days lasting a couple of hours at a time with long gaps. On the 4th day i had mild-mod contractions from mid afternoon then at 1am they suddenly got super painful and stayed that way until her head came out at midday

3. LulaBug

LulaBug Mum of 3, PG #4

Hopefully not long now til Zephyr is here :)

4. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

5. MyFavSurprise

MyFavSurprise Well-Known Member

Thank you all :) gosh it feels like this part drags on forever.. I wouldn't mind if I was actually getting things done but I'm so sore all over my body.. In the morning my bump hurts sooo bad all over and my morning sickness is back so bad so I'm using peppermint oil to keep from getting sick and I crawl back into bed, leaving my exhausted husband to deal with the kids, clutching the bottle of oil for my life and literally every day is just hellish, I'm ready for the next part!

6. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

The end really drags doesn't it!! Hope he is here soon!!