So many questions!

kbird251

Reaction score
Hi - I just found out that I am pregnant for the first time. My period was about 10 days late so I took 3 tests and they were all positive. I'm not sure how to figure out how far along I am though . . . My last period ended about July 4th ... Help! My first Doctor's appointment is on August 29 and I don't think it will feel real until then! What do they do at your first appointment with your regular doctor?? I have so many thoughts and emotions right now . . . if anyone could answer these questions for me it would be great!

:hi:Welcome To BnB!

Congrats on your Pregnancy. Im sure alot of the girls here can help answer your questions.

Suz!

Hiya, Congrats!!!

When I found out I was PG I took some tests at home when they were positive I took a sample at the doc's just to get confirmed & so they could put it on my record! Then I booked myself in with the midwife! I've never seen my Doc re my pregnancy its always been my MW!

At my 1st MW appt (the booking in appt) they just took some family history, my history & partners then just explained what would happen at the next appt and talked about the diff tests & scans etc! Nothing seemed real to me until I had my 20 week scan!

Congrats again

xxx

What was the first day? I put it as 1st July & the result:

You are 6 weeks pregnant.
Due date: 6 Apr 2008

Congrats & welcome to BnB x x

Welcome to BnB. I found out I was preg. with my first via a preg. test as well. I took two both of which came back positive. I had to wait over 3 weeks for my 1st doc appointment. I was nervous at first but the first appointment will really help out u at ease. They will discuss your approximate due date and possibly do your first ultrasound. They will also gather all of your medical history and probably schedule you for lab work i.e. urine and blood test, nothing major. You will probably also get your first glimpse of lil one whoo hoo!!!

Welcome to B&B-
I found out when I was like, 5 weeks pregnant. I then went to a health clinic to get it confirmed properly- even though I was only 5 weeks it made it seem more real.
Then I met my MW at 8 weeks who just took a few notes and booked me in to see a consultant, but in between that time, at around 7 weeks, I had to go for a scan, so that made it feel pretty real too.
I still havent got use to the idea that I am having a baby and he could come at any time really- I dont think I will ever get use to the fact that Im going to be a mum, until he's here!
Once again, congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"