So many symptoms...but a BFN?

GreytMama

Reaction score
Hi ladies-

I've done so much scouring of the Internet in the past few days, I've finally decided that I should write my own post.

Today is CD 31, I typically have 27 day cycles so I'm 4 days late today.

Symptoms:
-Super sore boobs, like....so sore that walking hurts
-Very light spotting on CD26-28 that eventually turned into very creamy white CM. it's still creamy now but there's less of it
-Nausea when I eat, worse at breakfast and dinner time
-soft cervix, I don't typically monitor it so I'm not sure how low/high it is

Most of the time I spot from CD 26-27 and it turns into AF. That didn't happen this time.

I took a dipstick type test yesterday and a digital this morning at 3AM when I woke up and couldn't handle waiting for the FMU anymore :blush: both were BFN.

I feel like something is different but I don't want to get my hopes up either. thoughts?

Not to rain on your parade... but I was convinced I was pregnant - sense of smell going haywire, cramps, headaches, sore and swollen boobs, the lot - and it turned out I was only just ovulating right then. Then two weeks later, same again, only for AF to arrive 16dpo.

And I've already been pregnant three times for real.

The mind is a powerful thing and with early pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms being so cruelly similar..

All that being said - you're not out until the witch shows! Good luck and FX! When are you planning on testing again?

I'm thinking I will test tomorrow. I've got myself talked out of it now because I'm convinced I ovulated late because I was sick for like 2 weeks straight this month.

I did take an ovulation test though, just out of curiosity. BFN as well.

Forgot to mention that we are also going to Disney next week so finding out is going to be really important before we go so that I know if I can ride the rides or not. I'm scheduled for a HSG/dye test on Thursday as well but I don't think they'll do it if my period hasn't come yet.

Still no sign of the witch, though. So we will see.

No need to test this morning... :witch: :growlmad:

At least there's a silver lining and I don't have to skip the roller coasters at Disney....I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->