so many symptoms but keep having bfn

elena626

Reaction score
I'm currently 10dpo but keep having bfns and I just don't believe them. At 5dpo-6dpo I had lots of af like cramping and since I've been so nauseated and have horrible food aversions. I can taste the salt in everything. Everythings tastes soooo much stronger than it used to be. I have hot flashes all the time. Since 8dpo in the evening, I've had af like cramps again and twinges in my uterus. Usually I don't get those twinges in my uterus and it reminds me so much of when I was pregnant with my first. Normally I get af after 24 hours of those cramps, but it has yet to show. Today my temp dropped a little bit so I'm sure it's on its way but I keep feeling sooo much more pregnant than I was at 6 weeks with my son. Any thoughts are welcome!

I hope that you're getting all of these symptoms because you're actually pregnant but our bodies can be so cruel. Many cycles I've had every symptom in the book (or so I thought) and then AF showed. What brand test have you been using? Some tests won't show positive until a few days after AF is due

Sending good luck xx

I've used only internet cheapies which were very sensitive when I was pregnant with my son: I got a positive when my beta was only 8.
I've also often had many symptoms but things with my smell and food that tastes weird, that's a whole new one for me

I had this a few cycles ago and found it was because I was taking too much B6. It totally messed up my hormones and made me think I was pregnant! The next month I was, and had minimal symptoms but it was a chemical. This month I'm late for AF, having lots of symptoms and only BFNs. I know how frustrating it is!

So I got a very faint bfp this morning (finally!) but also yellow cm which is often a sign of af on its way. I'm currently 11dpo and still very nervous:s

Started spotting this evening. I really thought this was it, after the faint bfp this morning and with such strong symptoms...

I thought I was this month too after being 14 days late...my period never arrived but blood test confirmed I'm not pregnant. I had really got my hopes up so I know how you feel :( x

Snap. I have just started a thread with exactly the same issue as you!

I'm 12DPO but 2 days late for my period as I have a short luteal phase. BFN earlier today. I had a light period 6dpo, bloating, cramps and stomach churning and my sense of smell is ridiculously good!

I too feel like I am pregnant and feel like I did with my first pregnancy but the test is making me think otherwise.

At 12dpo your spotting could still be implantation bleeding so you are not out yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->