So many symptoms but negative tests

Wish4myGift

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined really hoping somebody can help.
I have only been off the pill for a few months. Around last ovulation time I was getting cramps and what seemed like constant nausea the whole day. Then about 2 weeks later I got this persistant cold sore out of nowhere and a constant runny nose (which was weird because it's the middle of summer), sometimes I am going to the toilet every hour, I started bleeding right on time but only lasted 1 day then stopped then came back 1/2 a day then light brown for another day, so tired, not hungry at all, one night had this pop in my pelvic area that felt and heard ( so wierd was thinking maybe had a cyst and it popped, but no pain and no bleeding, never felt anything like it before). Week later cramps only occasionally, nausea occasionally, still going to toilet alot, constipated on and off, headaches and occasional stabbing pain in breasts. Now week later due to ovulate again couple days ago but had no cm, occasional cramps and nausea, whole pelvic area just feels achy, bloated, breasts getting slighhtly sore (thats normal before ov though). So far I have done 5 tests (ebay special, like $2 for 5) 1 every week (first thing in the morning) all negative. Do you think it's just my hormones still adjusting to stopping the pill? It is driving me insane

It is most likely to be the symptoms of stopping the pill. I had less symptoms when I was actually pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->