So much anger/irritation! Symptom?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I feel stupid for even asking this question because I've been pregnant 21 times! But can it be? I've never experienced this, everything he does just irritates me so much, his help irritates but not helping does too, him eating too loud, him talking to me too much, him not talking enough to me, him wanting to hug me, him not wanting a hug. Seriously he can do no right, and I end up in tears a lot because I feel so bad for snapping at him so much.

I can't figure out if this is a pregnancy symptom (which is completely new), because I'm under so much stress (this is pregnancy after loss, sixteen miscarriages and a stillbirth in a row), I'm a mental bitch or all of the above! Am I alone?

With my son I had the RAGE in pregnancy. Particularly in first and early second tri. I would be very very easily angered and almost irrationally so. After when I woukd calm down I would think wtf. DH was usually the source of the rage but the morning meetings at work were also a big culprit. For someone who is normally so laid back normally I think people were a bit scared :haha:

:rofl: thank goodness it is not just me. I Wondered if it was a boy thing, I've had one but me and DH didn't live together until I was eight months so pretty difficult to cause me rage miles away :haha:

Oh I have the (mostly under control) rage towards DH, like I'll catch myself GLARING at the poor sod as he eats thinking terrible thoughts lmao. The past few days I've been mostly annoyed that he gets annoyed that I'm annoyed. How very dare he.

I'm the same. Feel like I don't want my oh near me because everything he does is doing my head in ha. Cruel I no but it's true xx

Ooooh wow I can certainly identify with this. It has been insane. It seems to be calming down a bit now that I am in my second trimester, but wow it was crazy. He literally couldn't do anything right for a couple months. I had the same problem, I would rage and then cry because I felt so guilty. It was vicious, but he is super laid back so he just attributed it to the pregnancy and moved on. Thank goodness lol.

I think so! I have literally been going insane the past few weeks, like I feel a bit psychotic sometimes I get so angry with OH. Yesterday I got so angry that I broke down in hysterics about three times, it was so weird. I didn't get it last time either.

Hahaha, you girls have made me laugh. I am so glad I am not alone. I feel completely mad. Weird thing is I am so relaxed about this pregnancy unlike previous ones.

Emy, I didn't know you are pregnant. Congratulations my lovely x

Oh yes good old pregnancy rage, my husband deserves a medal the amount of times he's had to put up with it!

I even irritate myself when I'm like it, as I know im being unreasonable, but can't help it :haha:

:rofl: dano, I am thinking the same thinking even as I snap but can't stop myself.

A friend shared this picture on fb and I just thought not right now if he hums or sings or pretty much any of those things he doesn't stand a chance :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3
:rofl: dano, I am thinking the same thinking even as I snap but can't stop myself.

A friend shared this picture on fb and I just thought not right now if he hums or sings or pretty much any of those things he doesn't stand a chance :haha:

I just replaced the 'I really love you' with "I really hate you" and I was all set!
My poor kids. I'm just crabby & I yell now :nope: My patience is gone!

Tasha..I just realized right now..I am SOOooo happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: Congrats on your pregnancy..XO <3 :happydance::happydance:

Pmsl Tasha. humming, yes that would be especially bad :haha:

:rofl: that's it exactly! I really hate you :haha:

I'm the same but mostly aimed at the husband!

Tasha..I just realized right now..I am SOOooo happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: Congrats on your pregnancy..XO <3 :happydance::happydance:

Thank you Andy. It means a lot to me because your special girl went to the clouds so close to my Riley Rae, so I keep an eye out around the forum for you and think of your girly often.

Pmsl Tasha. humming, yes that would be especially bad :haha:

Yes!!! Humming near a pregnant lady should surely be a prisonable offence, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"