So much EWCM this cycle... Could it be coz I changed my diet?

TaylorAnn

Reaction score
So I am currently on cycle day 12 and for the past 3 or so days I have had crazy amounts of EWCM. I started changing my diet to a healthier one mid way through last cycle. Got the tinest little bit of EWCM last cycle, for one day only and just a little tiny bit of it. Even though it was such a small amount, I was still really excited about it. It was the first time I had seen any EWCM since I can remember, a year at least since I'd had it I would say. But this cycle it's crazy how much I have had. My cervix is really soft, very open and wet as well. Perfect fertile signs.

The only thing I can attribute all of this to is that I have started eating healthier and more regular meals. I've been having oatmeal for breakfast, yoghurt, eggs, chicken and vegies, fruit and lots of nuts. Cut back drastically on the caffeine intake.

Has anyone else had a change in your CM that you can attribute to a change in diet? Anything else I can do to increase EWCM? And for anyone who worries about how much fertile mucus they produce, try giving your diet a change if you're not eating as well as you could, it might help :)

I did a raw diet last month to reset my system and I couldn't believe the amount of EWCM I had!! My hubby and I removed coffee from out diets about a month ago now and switched to tea. I've also been using Vitex for three months and started adding maca powder. So, I'm not sure exactly what provoke the four days of EWCM but I was so pleased! I'm definitely sticking with a clean diet during our TTC journey!

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry what is EWCM???? And why'd does it mean. Sorry to but in ladies :blush:

Taylor that's really interesting! I'm trying to be much healthier this month and cut back on caffiene so I'm hoping for a similar experience!!

Sarah ewcm is egg white cervical mucous, fertile mucous/discharge basically!!

Taylor that's really interesting! I'm trying to be much healthier this month and cut back on caffiene so I'm hoping for a similar experience!!

Sarah ewcm is egg white cervical mucous, fertile mucous/discharge basically!!

Thank you for that :flower: I wasn't sure what it was, as I noticed some fluids yesterday that were clear and stretchy wondering if it would be something like this, my breasts ache today :shrug:

Auntiekate - it's so interesting. I can't believe that just some small changes make such a big difference. I am only on my 3rd cycle TTC and already getting a little discouraged that it hasn't happened yet, but this has got me feeling really happy. And so determined to continue eating better. I feel like my chances have increased a lot because of the EWCM. Now my boy's little spermies have the ideal CM to swim through. He has been eating healthier as well, so I am sure there are changes to his sperm as well, even thought we can't tell.

Mrs W 11 - give it a try! I'm positive that the EWCM is directly related to my change in diet. I am not on any other supplements or fertility aids, just folic acid. Just from researching, it seems like I have been eating a lot of foods that boost estrogen production, the hormone that is needed to produce EWCM. I've been putting flaxseeds in my morning oatmeal and eating heaps of nuts as snacks. Also been eating a lot of eggs as well. It definitely seems to be working and I hope it does something for you as well!

Sarah - if you noticed the clear very stretchy mucus (EWCM) than you are most likely close to ovulating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->