So much for marching round Sainsbury's.....

OMG... that is insane. 3 more weeks? I could have mine before then and that is me going over !!!!

I seriously hope something will happen for you, either naturally or an earlier induction. That is idiotic that they would leae you so long, here they will induce 2 days past due date because it starts becomming unsafe for the mother.

I was convinced you'd have progressed since last week. Try not to be to dishearted, i know its hard not to. xx

:hug: Aww hun-hope you get more positive news on thursday! x

thats madness ... i hope they dont bloody leave you that long and get you sorted asap hun. buttholes :hugs::hugs:

i think ema hit the nail on the head there hun, try and relax and baby will be here. go full guns blazing on thursday first and if they dont change their mind then try and relax. It defo is not just 4 more days when u have been pregnant what feels like forever.

I hope Hebe comes very soon for you hun i really do.

xxx :hugs: xxx

Aww I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted to hear. Good news though at least your m/w tried to do something to help. Maybe Hebe will show herself before Thursday even and completely surprise you. Hang in there hun I know it must be hard. x

Oh my God - that is just awful. I hope Thursday goes ok. Like the others said - just push, push, push that they do something. They can't leave you another 3 weeks - thats just inhumane. Big :hug: hon. I wish there was something I could do for you :cry:

Oh bums!!!
bless you chickedy! hope something gets happening soon!
COME ON HEBESTER!! we want to meeet yoooou!! xx

Aww Lisa, sorry to hear you had a crap time today. Still keeping everything crossed that things will strt to progress soon, and wishing you so much luck for your appt on Thursday. I'm glad that at least it sounds as if your midwife is on the ball.
Try and stay positive hun.
xx
:hug::hug::hug:

Awww nooo, :hugs:
I hope you get some good news on Thursday. Lets hope little Hebe decides to come soon to meet her mummy. (maybe with the help of the full moon?) x

Oh hun hope thurs brings better news for you, they can't leave you that long x

I hope evrything will be alright for you. Hoping to hear that you have progressed from 2cm. They cannot let you wait for another 3 weeks. You are already 40+1 and they should do something about it in a week time (max). Take care and let us know how you get on...:hug:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2213419fltt.gif

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

You have a fantastic MW, so try not to worry about going over 3 wks and your worries about your sis's friend- i'm sure you will be monitored and the consultant appointment is a positive thing.
It is silly how for the whole 9 months everyone (as in medical staff) focuses on the one date they give us and then think we're mad and worrying if we go over-
Fingers crossed the full moon will have a positive effect on you hon.
D
x

aww bless ya hun hope things happen soon x x x x

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that your consultant is being awkward about dates and stuff - at least when you get your appointment you can air your concerns about going overdue. Look on the bright side - I thought I was going to go waaay overdue and suddenly I went into labour with no previous 'signs.'

Good luck!

Paula

xxx

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear that your consultant is being awkward about dates and stuff - at least when you get your appointment you can air your concerns about going overdue. Look on the bright side - I thought I was going to go waaay overdue and suddenly I went into labour with no previous 'signs.'

Good luck!

Paula

xxx

Thanks Paula - thats exactly what I keep telling myself. x

Just two hours until the full moon Lisa. I hope you've got your best pants on.. I'm going to do a raindance at the same time!! xx

Just two hours until the full moon Lisa. I hope you've got your best pants on.. I'm going to do a raindance at the same time!! xx

Hubby suggested having some jiggy at the same time!! So best pants on for the full moon beast with two backs!!!

x

Hubby suggested having some jiggy at the same time!! So best pants on for the full moon beast with two backs!!!

x

I am bloody loving this!!! I live next door to an ex-vicar. If me and Danny get it on outside he'll think that wicca has gone crazy!!!!!

Either that or I'm am going to give birth to a werewolf.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->