• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So much for marching round Sainsbury's.....

Oh Lisa i'm sorry! Nice to hear your midwife is so lovely though! Hopefull thursday will have better news for you! My next appt is on thursday too!!
Keep positive, hopefully the moon will do something tonight!!! xxxxx

How you feeling now chick? Did laura text you :) XxxX

Got back and belly ache but I did this time last week after she'd been rooting about up there! I am moving into 'induction mode'.....I can focus on thursday for now - Keith's coming to that appointment hopefully to help back me up. Once I get a date thats my next thing to focus on. If I go, I go and if not the end is in sight.

Is Lor OK?? She's not text today. x

Got back and belly ache but I did this time last week after she'd been rooting about up there! I am moving into 'induction mode'.....I can focus on thursday for now - Keith's coming to that appointment hopefully to help back me up. Once I get a date thats my next thing to focus on. If I go, I go and if not the end is in sight.

Is Lor OK?? She's not text today. x

Aw thats good hunni, thats the way to do it :) One goal at a time :) then before you know it, it will fly by :) but im sure you will go before. She'll suprise you when you least expect it. Get keith to give you a good seeing to each night and see if that gets things moving and if not then you'll at least be satisified for not being able to :sex: after birth.....im gagging buy cant because of this fucking stitches!!! But as i say to kyle, with this amount of stitches i hope they havent bloody stitched it shut :rofl:

Lor fine just cant get on as you know with a new born etc. But i was updating her on you :)blush: lol like a walking news reporter me :lol:) and she said when she has a mo she will give you a text to cheer u up :) But ruby was about to feed. :) so prob be later or tomorrow :) XxxX

Thanks matey :)

Even the MW said to me this afta in a serious voice 'Lisa....you know you need to relax and when you get home have a really good session with your husband...' :shock: And she's friends with my parents!! :shy:

x

LOL! I guess she wants the baby out as much as you do, eh?

Sorry that you didn't get the results you wanted. I don't blame you for being worried about going 3 weeks overdue (and what happened to your sister's friend, so sorry to hear about that) and it's a fear of mine as well.

:hugs: Let's hope Hebe is going to make her debut soon! *fingers crossed*

Thanks matey :)

Even the MW said to me this afta in a serious voice 'Lisa....you know you need to relax and when you get home have a really good session with your husband...' :shock: And she's friends with my parents!! :shy:

x

:rofl: me midwife said they same....but her words were "have a massive orgasmic sex session :shock:and make sure he comes alot " :rofl:

Go on jump on him :) XxX

:hug: hun I really hope your body kicks into action soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"