So much nausea!

MummyKP

Reaction score
Omg I've had so much nausea the past 5 days or so it's ridiculous! I seriously don't think I'm pregnant (99% sure because we only stopped preventing last week & dunno when I ovulated) but I'm dreading the nausea that comes with pregnancy!

I think I just replied on another post of yours but this is also me!! I'm on CD22/23 at the moment. Not knowing when AF should arrive or when I should test! I came off depo last July my first cycle was 46 days long, my second was 25 days long and now I am on my third cycle, CD22/23. I am trying to be patient and relax, hoping that I was regulating and my cycles are being normal! But for the past 3 or 4 days I have been dry retching and even being sick a couple times. Also having very vivid dreams and waking up drenched in sweat. At the moment I am working by 25 day cycle as that was what my last one was. Testing Wednesday and not before!! Test in about a week hun 😀

Oooh lilegg2014 keep us posted on your results! Fx for you :)

I have a family party Friday night so would prefer to know before then but do worry it'll be too early if I am, so will see how my week goes. Genuinely don't think I am and my body is just messing me around lol so we shall see! Babydust to you! :)

If you are pregnant but have a negative test before the family party then it shouldn't really matter. The placenta doesn't form for a while so I'm thinking it wouldn't harm conception if you had a few drinks if that's what you meant by preferring to know. My body is prone to mess around so I'm taking my symptoms with a pinch of salt! I will update you with whatever happens! Let me know what happens with you fingers crossed ☺

Thanks lilegg2014, it's always a relief as I drank new year because didn't think I could be pregnant. I really don't think I am though....just doesn't seem like i would be lol and my body is just playing tricks! I will keep you posted on if and when AF arrives/if I take a test! Good luck for Wednesday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->