So much pain

Hemoon

Reaction score
I've read loads about SPD and Pelvic Girdle pain and always prayed I wouldn't get it as it sounded horrendous well it seems unfortunately I have got it.

I'm literally house bound, I can hardly walk its sooooo painful, even the simplest tasks takes loads of effort and causes loads of pain.

DH is working and staying 2 hours away so although hes been a superstar this weekend, I'll be going it alone next week.

I've put on so much weight as well, the thought that Im not even going to be able to walk or swim for the rest of my pregnancy means I am gonna be HUUUUUGE by the end of it.

I'm seeing doc in the morning and there are so many people off sick at work I have to go in, although will ensure that I only sit at my desk and don't do a lot else (even the thought of getting from the car park to my office is worrying me)

Has anyone else been suffering or know any magic cures? :(

xxxxxxxxxxx

i have suffered from 8 weeks, its steadily got worse, to the point that i have a support belt from physio. It is big and horrible and i had to grow into it cause i still donthave a bump but wearing it means i can sleep at night. I use a million pillows to lie on. Sadly no magic cures :(. i already had a month off sick so am back now, im using my hol and then startin maternity at 34 weeks cause i know i wont cope by then, esp as work wont let me have a desk job adn im on my feet all day. I just take it easy, some days are better than others, just dont overdo it cause u cant then sleep at night! hope it eases off for u

Thank you for your reply.

Poor you having suffered from 8 weeks. You must be so unbelievably fed up.

The self pity has only really set in from today. I'm just so used to being active and can't bare to be wallowing on the sofa doing nothing :(

xxxxxxxx

lol, i know, the self pity really kicked in a couple of weeks ago when i returned to work and realised that just walking was a challenge. But, with all my holiday to use before i leave for maternity, im now on 4 day weeks and then off from 30 weeks! i cant wait. People keep saying its too early and that i wont have as much time with baby but i still have until January! I just cant face work for too much longer! Its really made me feel better knowing not long to go til im off! I cant believe how little i do now. I can be a lil depressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->