So much popping and pressure

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
Ok so first let me start by saying this is my 3rd pregnancy that's made it this far, my other 2 which was dd1 and dd2 were totally different than this one...this little guy (yay our first boy!) has always kicked me really low, to where sometimes it feels like he's going to kick through my cervix! But lately it's been much worse and I get pains and popping that literally make me jump. I've had more cm lately though I don't believe it's my plug at all...just wondering if I should be concerned at all

Hi Hun didn't want to read and run , I get the same feelings and figure there's just less room in there now so it's more intense , if you are concerned mention it to your midwife :)

Thanks :) it is one of the most awkward and uncomfortable feelings I've ever had! When I used good ol' dr Google, some women were saying they were dilating after they had similar sensations, so I was a little worried but I'm starting to feel a little better now.

Not sure what your "popping" feeling feels like but I'm having what I can describe as a "popping" or bubbly feeling waaaay down by my pubic bone, right where her head is. I'm 40 weeks today and she is super active. Fully engaged, 2cm dilated and 50% effaced as of Thursday (2 days ago). Tried everything to motivate labor but nothing is working! But feeling a TON of movement and pressure waaaay down low and the bubbly feeling almost seems as if she's gargling or choking, it's pretty strange and I don't like it!!! Wish her aggressive moving would break the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->