So nervous...scan day today!

Jennifaerie

Mummy to 1, baking #2
Reaction score
:dance: don't know why I'm nervous. baby looked good at 7 weeks ish and iv heard hb with doppler. So so excited! I'll be asking if they can tell the sex x anyone else getting a peek? I'm knackered barely slept!

I know the feeling mines Friday and im so scared :( had early scan to and at 8weeks saw hb nut I'm petrified something will be wrong, baby won't be there etc :( xxx

:hugs: I'm sure we'll both be fine hun! You should change yourself from WTT xxx Might make it seem more real?

just wanted to wish you good luck and look forward to the piccie x

Good luck - can't wait to see the pic!

Mine is still 12 days away :coffee:

Good Luck!! Mine is today too at 11am so not long now! so nervous!

Was feeling sorry for myself last night and was out cold not long after 9, lol. It's all scanned in so will send it you later :) What time is your appointment? x

Good luck, i have my first scan today and i'm so nervous! It isn't until 1.45pm :-(

Hope all goes well with the scans, not sure they will be able to tell you at 12weeks, but you never know.

hope all goes well. mines today to at 11.50 im terrified somethings wrong even though i saw heartbeat and baby at 6/7 weeks :hugs:

I hope all goes well with the scan... it is so exciting!

Lol nope re gender all looks fine with baby and dates staying the same. Will scan pic in later on x

There seems to be a lot of us having our 12 week scan today! Including me! Good luck everyone!

update and let us know how you got on! xxxx
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0369.jpg

Love your scan pic!

I'm back from my scan. Turns out I'm not as far along as I thought! It was great to see the baby though.

My scan went fine too (except for the sonographer telling me the baby measured 9 weeks and was dead - until she looked closer that was!) My heart broke there and then and then she was like oh no its because your uterus is still tilted. Anyway she put me forward 4 days so im not 11w4d with a due date of christmas eve :happydance: Here is my pic. Your pic is soo cute. Glad everything went ok! When is your next scan do you know?

Attachments

• ♥ Aston or Lola-Mae 11w4d Scan ♥.jpg
    ♥ Aston or Lola-Mae 11w4d Scan ♥.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
mine went well also and im now due 19th dec :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member