So nervous!!!!!

BITI33

Reaction score
I everybody! Hope you and babies are all well! I just want to rant a bit! I'm now 10w4d with twins, have my next us on the 20th, problem is I don't feel pregnant anymore:( . I was on progestrone still drinking ecotrin, but don't have any symptoms left except going to loo often. I know nobody can tell me everything will be ok, I just wanted to see if anybody else felt like this and had a positive outcome? I have no bleeding or cramps, but had nothing with my miscarriage in Jan also, so just scared! Only week to wait and see if my beans are sticky!

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that I am 22+3days with my twins and apart from the ever increasing bump and frequent trips to the loo I too don't feel pregnant. However I am feeling my babies kicking so I know everything is ok in there.
I never had any symptoms with my singleton pregnancy either so I just class myself as one of the lucky ones that gets to enjoy carrying my babies with no side effects. Fingers crossed the same goes 4 u x

Thanks Lola, my nerves just get the best of me some times! So glad you and babas are doing good!

My symptoms would come and go a lot, and there were a lot of times I did not feel pregnant anymore. (I was extra nervous due to 2 previous miscarriages also) I am now 31 weeks pregnant with twin girls! So yes, there can be positive outcomes for sure. :) :hugs:

Perfectly normal, I literally woke up 10w1d with no symptoms, the 10weeks before hand I was so ill and tired I barely left bed!! 19 weeks now apart from feeling the twins move and the growing bump I don't feel pregnant at all

I was the same, never really had any symptoms..... My twin boys are now 2!! Good luck with your pregnancy. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->