• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So nervous!!

mrs m25

Reaction score
I have read a couple of ladies have been having the same problems. I had some blood when i wiped yesterday and now is brown everytime i wipe about the size of 50pence piece, I hear brown is good and i am trying to cling onto that. I tested again today and it is still positive! I just want to get the scan out of the way tomorrow. xx

Update.. Well i have had some blood work done still showing as positive. The bleeding appears to have stopped to say and is now very scant brown when i wipe. I so hope my baby sticks this is good right????

Relax until you have the scan. Just rest and put your feet up! I'm sure you will be fine, lots of woman bleed in early pregnancy. Its very scary, I had a emergency scan when i was 7 weeks due to spotting. But all was well. The doctor just told me to rest. Good luck

Update.. Well i have had some blood work done still showing as positive. The bleeding appears to have stopped to say and is now very scant brown when i wipe. I so hope my baby sticks this is good right????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"