So nervous!

purpleposting

3...is the magic number!
Reaction score
Just managed to land my first job in over 6 years! :happydance::wacko:
It's only part-time (16hrs)and in a nursery, but I am so nervous now about starting! I like the place and the interview went really well, I almost enjoyed it lol!
My LO is now 15wks old, it's going to be strange going to work even 2 days/week. I keep telling myself that they wanted someone and they chose me, so I will be fine!
I start next week. Has anyone else started work after a few years out and how did it go?

I'm sure you'll do great! Sounds like a ideal job for a mum with young kids.

congrats mommy purple! well as for me, it has just been one year n half, and i think it will go on for another year n year full-time mom me!

congratulations :happydance:
well done you, hope you have a great first day im sure you will!!
like you said they wanted someone and they chose you, that means you were the best out of everyone they interviewed so dont be nervous hun.
<3

congratulations, let us know how it goes. :)

Thank you!
I have an induction morning this week and then I start next week, tuesdays/thursdays.
I've got to get the bus and then walk 20mins to get there and back each time, which isn't too bad until I get a car and next week I'm getting a lift both ways on my first day from my mum! x
I guess everyone is nervous for the first few days in a new job? Until I get to know the people, what's expected of me and where things are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->