So new to all of this!

I shall!
This is my first time going through all this.
Same to you too!
Id love to hear how things are..
I better sleep. Night shifts are killer.

:happydance:Well not too much yet lol OH just admitted to me yesterday that he really does want a child now and doesn't want to wait even with everything that is going on(school and such) and he told me to get my butt healthy and whatever happens happens So, so far I am trying to cut my caffeine back and went out and bought some folic acid. I also ordered the book "what to expect before you're expecting". Since we aren't like full fledged trying Idk whether or not to change my status to TTC or anything haha It's all so new and exciting! :wohoo:

I just saw this and thought it's so exciting!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! For the folic acid, I just take a prenatal gummy thing because I am horrible at swallowing pills. My fiancé was the one who found them for me when the doc told me I should take something like a supplement. It's so weird taking something everyday but kind of exciting since I know the reason why lol. I'm going to look into that book you mentioned! It sounds really helpful! You could put your status as ttc or ntnp---- how freaking exciting!!!!! ;) I hope things are good!!!!

:happydance:Well not too much yet lol OH just admitted to me yesterday that he really does want a child now and doesn't want to wait even with everything that is going on(school and such) and he told me to get my butt healthy and whatever happens happens So, so far I am trying to cut my caffeine back and went out and bought some folic acid. I also ordered the book "what to expect before you're expecting". Since we aren't like full fledged trying Idk whether or not to change my status to TTC or anything haha It's all so new and exciting! :wohoo:

I just saw this and thought it's so exciting!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! For the folic acid, I just take a prenatal gummy thing because I am horrible at swallowing pills. My fiancé was the one who found them for me when the doc told me I should take something like a supplement. It's so weird taking something everyday but kind of exciting since I know the reason why lol. I'm going to look into that book you mentioned! It sounds really helpful! You could put your status as ttc or ntnp---- how freaking exciting!!!!! ;) I hope things are good!!!!

Thamks!:hugs: I am super super excited!! :bunny: I looked up some reviews on that book and it wasn't liked very well. I am heading out today to find a book so I will let you know :)

Thanks darlin!!!!! That'd be fantastic! :)

I keep going back and forth with being so excited I want it to happen right now and then other times where I feel like I'd be okay with it taking a while. I think it's just the anxiety of starting a new job and it's also so crazy to me that I want to have kids. I was so dead set (since I was 14) saying that I'd never have kids and being around my nephew totally changed that for me. Do you ever feel like you go back and forth with how soon you might want it to happen? Are you hoping it'll happen super fast or are you guys pretty patient? I 100% know I want it to happen, but it's soooo scary at the same time!!! Ahhhh I just had one of those moments I had to get that off my chest lol :) :)

I keep going back and forth with being so excited I want it to happen right now and then other times where I feel like I'd be okay with it taking a while. I think it's just the anxiety of starting a new job and it's also so crazy to me that I want to have kids. I was so dead set (since I was 14) saying that I'd never have kids and being around my nephew totally changed that for me. Do you ever feel like you go back and forth with how soon you might want it to happen? Are you hoping it'll happen super fast or are you guys pretty patient? I 100% know I want it to happen, but it's soooo scary at the same time!!! Ahhhh I just had one of those moments I had to get that off my chest lol :) :)

I think I go back and forth too, you are not alone. Some days I just can't wait and want it right this minute but then others I sit and reflect on all the horror stories of having children I have heard from others and I think maybe I should ease myself into this more lol. I have been the complete opposite. I have known since I was 15 that Being a wife and a mother is what I wanted to do with my life. I am perfectly happy with OH being the main breadwinner and getting stuck with washing his dirty socks:laundry: and taking care of the munchkins lol :haha: Growing up my parents were always so busy with work and I wish they would have been home more. There was a short period that my mom was and it was great. I am scared a little because of all the financial costs involved but when you already eliminate daycare that makes me feel a lot better. It seems like with single family and friends if they could just get rid of daycare bills they would be golden financially.

Sidenote: I went ahead and got that book today because I couldn't find one I liked better and I looked at about 10 others. It is very basic. Has told me a bunch of stuff I already knew but has given me some insight on why. It will be good for someone like me though who needs help with charting and such :)After today's outing I think I may have to start a TTC journal just because of some of the funny moments with OH that I want to keep track of lol :haha:

I think I go back and forth too, you are not alone. Some days I just can't wait and want it right this minute but then others I sit and reflect on all the horror stories of having children I have heard from others and I think maybe I should ease myself into this more lol. I have been the complete opposite. I have known since I was 15 that Being a wife and a mother is what I wanted to do with my life. I am perfectly happy with OH being the main breadwinner and getting stuck with washing his dirty socks:laundry: and taking care of the munchkins lol :haha: Growing up my parents were always so busy with work and I wish they would have been home more. There was a short period that my mom was and it was great. I am scared a little because of all the financial costs involved but when you already eliminate daycare that makes me feel a lot better. It seems like with single family and friends if they could just get rid of daycare bills they would be golden financially.

Sidenote: I went ahead and got that book today because I couldn't find one I liked better and I looked at about 10 others. It is very basic. Has told me a bunch of stuff I already knew but has given me some insight on why. It will be good for someone like me though who needs help with charting and such :)After today's outing I think I may have to start a TTC journal just because of some of the funny moments with OH that I want to keep track of lol :haha:

I think one of the reasons I decided I want kids has a lot to do with my OH. I'll be making more than him and he's going to stay home with the kid(s) for a couple years when they are born. I really like working and he's not in love with his job lol. It's sort of hard to find guys that are okay with that arrangement. I grew up with a single mom and she was always working... it was hard not having her at any of my ECs so I want to make sure that we are there for our kids as much as possible.

I hope things are okay with you today! :hugs:

I think one of the reasons I decided I want kids has a lot to do with my OH. I'll be making more than him and he's going to stay home with the kid(s) for a couple years when they are born. I really like working and he's not in love with his job lol. It's sort of hard to find guys that are okay with that arrangement. I grew up with a single mom and she was always working... it was hard not having her at any of my ECs so I want to make sure that we are there for our kids as much as possible.

I hope things are okay with you today! :hugs:

I needed that hug even if it is electronic lol. I had a bit of a rough night last night but I am feeling a little better today. :hugs:
I think it is wonderful taht your husband is willing to stay home. I have yet to find a job I actually enjoy either. I have bounced around at college and just cannot really get into anything there either that I could see myself doing for the rest of my life. Raising LO though is a MUST! lol and lets admit the bd'ing :sex: isn't too bad either haha

SmartBlondie- I have just been dealing with a rude person that I let get to me when really I shouldn't have and I haven't changed my mood yet lol I forgot

Finally all moved in and sorta settled ish!
feeling sick as anything today though. ):

Finally all moved in and sorta settled ish!
feeling sick as anything today though. ):

Yay!:happydance: to the moving in oart :( to the being sick. I;m sick too with like a sinus infection and an ear ache.

oh, not fun honey.
i just keep getting crampy and faint, si get the feeling AF is around the corner. ):

I'm hoping that I might have just caught OV on the last few days so I am hoping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->