So on our mummy to be day

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Thought I would show you a status update I put.

https://i46.tinypic.com/2wcjzio.jpg

Yes thats right. God parents that we chose each said happy mothers day to me - I wasn't expecting it. It was lovely. OH asked me for a cuppa.... Lol

My OH is a chef so hates Mothers day, Easter, Valentines day and Christmas cause he works them all! So I didnt get a 'happy mummy to be day' either, instead i got, 'could you wake me up in half an hour' and 'i f***ing hate mothers day' haha.

my bf got me a mother to be card....brought a tear to me eye! happy mummy to be day ladies x

Oh it will all change next year ladies =D Happy Mummy to be day =D

My dd woke me up with a bunch of flowers and a big box of thorntons, and was urginf me to open it 'open it mummy, thats a good idea'... She then took my favourote chocolate!

swear your not alone, my hubby just asked me would I get up and put the kettle on :( well as it stands he is now down putting it on and I'm still in bed ha, cheeky git

It's my daughters third birthday today so that overrides it :)

I got a card though, my nan told him he better get me something :haha:

I'm getting the special edition les mis soundtrack when its released in 8 days as my gift :)

I'm getting the twilight box set tomorrow! Bacon butties in bed before OH goes to work on 9 hr shift and I have the little monsters all to my self! Yay! x

My OH is a chef so hates Mothers day, Easter, Valentines day and Christmas cause he works them all! So I didnt get a 'happy mummy to be day' either, instead i got, 'could you wake me up in half an hour' and 'i f***ing hate mothers day' haha.

LOL I feel his pain! I used to be a chef and the last mothers day I worked was 2010 in a fine dining hotel restaurant and it was HECTIC.

My nice mothers day treat started last night, after I had cooked a nice roast dinner for us all, I got to go lie down with the laptop upstairs whilst OH cleared up from dinner, loaded the dishwasher (actual washing up by hand is a bit much after THAT much cooking!), cleared up the whole kitchen and wiped down the highchair and Ella's little chair and table, bathed both the children and brought them in to say goodnight to me and for Toby to have his feed! It was lush :D

This morning he has changed and dressed the children and is now doing their breakfast (they gave us a lie in - they must know!). I'm gonna also see if I can get away with him doing all the pooey nappies :haha:

Later on I am going to my mum's to see her and my nan, my sis is going too with her 3 kids so it'll be a tad mental. There was a great offer on Photobox for canvas prints at £13.49 each down from £44.99 so I nabbed two of those for my mum and nan with a photo OH took of the kids in the paddling pool last summer, arms around each other, one with a picture of the two of them we had done at a professional shoot. I also had Ella do some crayoning for them each.

But the nicest present perhaps, was that last night I had been lying on my side for ages watching Casualty with my head on OH's chest, and when I lolled over onto my back I guess LO had floated towards my belly and I actually felt it kick! I wasn't sure at first but then it did it a few more time, same area. I got OH to put his hand on my belly and press a little so he might feel it and he did! I know he did cus we waited and then *kick* and we both looked at eachother and said "did you feel that?" :cloud9:

Sigh...

Happy Mother's Day all of us! xxx

It was a ruse to get me out of the room. He did give me a card lol

My mum said "next year Millie will have her mummy"

That's where it will end for me, no cards or well wishes. :-( quite upsetting really because I think & feel like I'm a mummy now.

I've been up since 6am as I couldn't sleep for the hip pain, I've tidied, washed, cleaned, made my own breakfast all while the o/h is still in bed!

It better be different next year!!

I did get a lovely hour of very strong kicks and rolls from Sprout though so I think that was He/She wishing me Happy Mothers Day :)

I was so pleased, I woke up with a card from my 3 year old and then when I walked down stairs my fiancé had got me a mothers day card from the bump :) how sweet.. I was tearing up, I didn't even know they made cards for pregnant ladies :) aww... Happy mothers day every one :flower:

I got a card and that's about as far as it goes for me lol.
I will have a 9 month old next year! So I hope I get pampered more lol

Glad he got you a card.

I got one that ds made at pre school and and a box of Krispy Kremes yesterday as OH is working a 12 hour shift today!

So far I have done all the washing, just waiting for it to dry, cleaned the washing machine, played trains on the floor :haha: and in a minute I am sorting dinner for later!

I have cheesecake in the fridge and a big bag of maltesers :)
So I'ma chillllllll

Strawberry swirl!! :)
I don't like it with actual strawberries on top. Sooo nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->