So over this bum pain!

Skywalker

Reaction score
I delivered my son on the 7th of May, nearly 3 months ago. The perineum pain has gotten better and almost entirely vanished, and I had two post-delivery appointments with my midwife, one for the 6 week check-up and another a few weeks later when I was concerned that I was still having pain and wanted to be checked. The doctor literally said that if he didn't know I had a baby, he wouldn't have been able to tell during the pelvic exam he gave me. He also said he couldn't find any reason for my continued pain. It's driving me NUTS. I'm breastfeeding and since my son is just a week away from 3 months it's about every 2-3 hours that he needs to eat and we go 20 minutes a side so every 2-3 hours I'm sitting for 40 minutes and my, um, rectum, (sorry) REALLY hurts after a while. It coincides with when I have a bm. I do take the colace they recommended, I drink prune juice and eat prunes, drink plenty of water, etc. I used to take daily sitz baths with epsom salt but I just don't have the time to do that as I'm raising this baby all by myself and it gets crazy. I don't remember to take the colace every single day but the bowel movements I have shouldn't be causing as much pain as they are as they're not really hard. But literally when I have a bowel movement I have to hold on to the walls and I'm wincing from the pain and then I'm just in pain basically every day. The doctor said no way would I have ripped annally internally and there are no visible hemeroids and left it at that, didn't even give me a pain relieving cream. I'm just wondering if anyone else had anything like this and if so what did you do to help it? Did it ever go away? I'm f-ing miserable, especially when you consider my recurrent clogged ducts and the general weight of the world on my shoulders thing, etc. :( So tired and so tired of being in pain. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->