• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So ovulation Q?

Shara88

Reaction score
I post every once in a while, and we don't use hormonal birth control. Since I want lots and he wants three, I told him he is more than welcome to use condoms. If he wants to limit it, then he is more than welcome to. So dar, nothing.

I am nursisng, and have my period off and on, but no BFP yet....Well, two days ago, I randomly discovered I was REALLY wet down there, and high and soft. We bd the same day, but later...it was that night. My cervix is dropping, and I am hoping I caught it in time and it took. I dont even know if I was ovulating, but MAN I was a grump for a couple days!

Anyways, yesterday hubby said something about thinking I am gonna be preggers soon, and he had no idea I MAY have ovulated around teh time we did the deed, so I am hoping it is a daddy intuition!

But I have a question. Do you ovulate before you get all "symptomy"? Or after, or at the same time? I am hoping for a girl so bad, but will welcome a boy. We have had a really really hard month in my family and it would be nice to anticipate a baby. My gramma just died, and if it were a girl, we are wanting to give her my gramma's name. I don't know. I was just wondering if you guys thought that being open and wet early in the morning and doing it late that night would be enough? Or maybe we were too late....

I think it can vary tbh - I get increased libido and usually a breakout on my face leading up to ov, then sore nipples after, whereas some women get sore boobs after, etc. If you BD after ov there is a small chance you could catch the egg, though low compared to if you BD before it. Fingers crossed for you, hope you caught it! :D

iAM confused also, i thought i had ov and i went to the loo there and iam wet and pinkish, had pains and gas past few days? any ideas.

i wouldnt worry about your cervix dropping after sex. when aroused it can move around quite a bit. you should only check when your not aroused. hopefully you may get your BFP this month. people can have an intuition about being pregnant. i know with my pregnancies both times i just had a feeling. doesnt mean to say your OH hasnt got an incline, after all you are emotionally linked and its a powerful thing....somewhat like sympathy pain...if you get my drift.
around ovulation i usually get a sharp pain and sometimes a dull ache which lasts a while. my cervix position is high and moist but i am yet to come across EWCM tho not thru lack of checking.

anyhoo good luck to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"