So Pale What Can I Use To Glow!

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
I Look so pale i have tried loads of the hoilday skin things and just dont go right on my skin can anyone recommend something that wont go patchy and isnt too expensive? Also nothing that will make me look orange! :rofl:

On my face right now I am using a liquid foundation (rather than buying concealer because I'm cheap!) over my dark circles, blemishes, etc. Then I use a loose mineral powder, and a bronzer.

The bronzer I use is: Maybelline Expert Wear Bronzer.
I bought it in "Sun light"; I'm very pale right now and it makes a difference but is subtle enough to look natural!

I really recommend mineral make up too, it's so light especially if you're going to be putting bronzer and or blush or anything on too, and the coverage is great.

Red Earth- their liquid bronzer.. endless summer bronzing potion I believe it is called. Very dark, you have to have a good tan to use it, and you can only use a TINY bit on its own. Mixes well with liquid make up for using on your face.

I THINK it is Canadian though..

Hey hun i do Avon and like Tasha has said there are some amazing foundations and arabian Glow loose pearls about to give u a hint of bronze :) xx

Hey hun i do Avon and like Tasha has said there are some amazing foundations and arabian Glow loose pearls about to give u a hint of bronze :) xx

I've always been curious how you go about using the pearls.. :blush:

Any advice for trying them?

I use Jergens. I'm not sure if it's available where you live, but it doesn't leave lines or turn my skin orangey like with spray tans. It leaves a subtle glow.

I use avon minerals foundation but still looking pale does anybody know of good fake tans?
I used to use sunbeds :blush: until sis had to have mole removed havent touched on since!

I've always been curious how you go about using the pearls..

Any advice for trying them?
yeah hun the illuminating pearls are really good, its just basically a mixture of diff colours including bronzing ones and also illuminating to give u a sparkley glow, i preffer to use a large blusher brush and jus looking in the mirror give a smile and a few sweeps along ur cheek bone up and out :) they are brill.

I use avon minerals foundation but still looking pale does anybody know of good fake tans?
I used to use sunbeds until sis had to have mole removed havent touched on since!
i've tried a few tanning creams and find the Johnson's Brand the best hun its not as streaky or patchy and just use it lightly to build it up evenly :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->