So pissed at my husband

channy3232

Reaction score
I know it's not that big of a deal but man did he make me mad this morning. I work at 730 and I showered last night so I wanted to sleep in as late as possible. Set my alarm for 650. He fell asleep way early last night so I heard him wake up around 6 to take the dog out. Well he climbs back into bed around 640 and turns the TV on!! Scares the crap out of me! Not only that but I only had 10 more minutes to sleep!! I wanted to scrape as much sleep as possible!! I looked at him and said ERIC! I'm laying here sleeping trying to get 10 more minutes in and you turn on the f***ing TV?!!! He let out a little whine and turned it off. Omg I was SO pissed!!! Even if I wasn't pregnant I think I would have reacted the same way.

Aw hun, men are arseholes sometimes, we're saints to live with it!
Sending a big hug your way xxx

Oh hun men are so hopeless sometimes! Im on mat leave and up early most mornings anyway but every morning my OH gets up and OVERLY sprays his deodrant which then gases the whole room! He then takes the dog out and slams the door, then proceeds to turn tv on in the living room soooo loud so im always guaranteed to wake with one of these things! Then when i get up and walk into livingroom he always says " what u doing up at this time, u should have a long lie" grrrrrrrrr MEN!

tee hee! aww you poor thing! Mr Pickle is like this god bless him!!!

I creep around when he sleeps in later than me but he always wakes me up at weekends (usually earlier than when he gets up on a weekday - go figure!) and if I have a day off or an appointment and have the opportunity to sleep in!!!!

awwww I love him to bits though and we find it quite funny now! :D

aww bless you, i know what you mean, i try to push the boat by having that extra 10 mins then rushing to get out in time, !!! we need all the sleep we can get when we have a lo on board !!!

My OH daoes that... I am a light sleeper..... i have difficultie sleeping anyway always have... mild imsomnia sufferer...was on pills for it for yrs...my OH plays thro on xbox in livingroom and I watch soaps etc in bed. I go thro at a certain time and say night then I am tired think i might try and sleep (am super tired just now cos of pregnancy) so thats fine i drift off....

then 1/2am comes and thro he comes SWITCHES ON THE TV!!! (he apparently NEEDS some noise in background when hes sleeping) So thats me awake after maybe 2 hrs or so of kip...and i lie there for hrs cos I cannot get back to sleep! MEN! tssssssssssssssk!

:hugs:

I will tiptoe around my OH in the morning as he works a late shift and I work days...but then at night he'll come in when I'm in bed (as he seems to know I'm lying there awake waiting for him! ) and he'll turn on the light! Drives me nuts!
Men are so insensitive!

i'd have reacted the same!
i jumped out of bed and rushed for phone at 7.20 this morning as OH drove car off drive. (he borrows it when im not at work, but i told him i needed it to go out today). turns out he was just driving to cashpoint as he had no money on him and was going to drop car back home before walking to work!

Oh how I know what you mean... I'm trying to fall asleep at night and my boy stays up until 4am on the computer in the livingroom playing video games with the sound so loud that I can hear it through the wall >.< I swear some days that boy is deaf :p

He wanted to put the tv in the bedroom and I flat out refused. Bedroom is for sleeping and for the horizontal tango ONLY. We had the computer in there for a spell and we never got any sleep so we pulled it out to the livingroom. I'm not going through that again >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->