so pissed off with sony!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
as you probably know im a big ps3 fan.. and a massive singstar fan!!

my ps3 is playing up and its the blu ray reader thats gone basically death :(

I phoned up sony and its gonna cost me £130 to get it fixed... but the new one is out on tuesday an is £250...

so i said this to the operater an he said yes it is a good offer.. damn right i know it is! its triple my memory comes with a new waranty.. an is slimline!!!!!!

so i asked what would happen to my downloaded singstar songs £60 worth!!!! an he said bcos of the usage rights i would have to pay to down load them to my new ps3!

i absolutely flipped! I have already paid for these songs... they would be downloaded to the same playstation account and on the same IP address!!!

he said there is no way round it which is absolute balls cos ive googled it an many forums have spoken about people being reimbursed for the exact same problem!!

My husband's ps3 broke a few weeks ago and Sony wanted £140 to replace it (His warranty had ran out about 6 months ago). He ended up buying one off a friend of a friend and has had to rebuy everything he'd downloaded. It's so stupid!

I'm also a ps3 fan, although don't get on it much cos DH is such an addict!

hun, there's a legal thing I'm sure, that once you own the usage rights, you own the useage rights. I'm sure of it. DH says it depends on the licence agreement when you downloaded it.

Just asked my hubby and he said that each PSN account can be used on 5 different systems so if you've only ever had 1 PS3 and not registered that account to any other (such as a friends) then you can re-download it all for free.

We got a new PS3 and im sure we just re downloaded our games again free

the singstar tracks are diff cos they have copyright usages :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"