So pleased!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Found baby again & it swimming about in there 😝. So over the moon as my symptoms went at beginning of the week. Had 1 day of sickness again. But that's been it. So now I feel a bit more confident that the scan on Tuesday will go well xx

Good luck for your scan gemstone, glad you found baby.
Im absolutely bricking it for tomorrow, still having streaks of brown discharge every day when I wipe and small amount of reddish brown blood in the morning. Cant stand the thought of another loss at this point now were so close. If all is ok by some miracle tomorrow ill be investing in a doppler too to put my mind at ease x

Aww, so sweet! Good luck at your scan. I'm going to have the hardest time waiting to start using my doppler. My husband's cousin is loaning me her's since she doesn't need it right now so I'll have it next week.

Good luck for your scan gemstone, glad you found baby.
Im absolutely bricking it for tomorrow, still having streaks of brown discharge every day when I wipe and small amount of reddish brown blood in the morning. Cant stand the thought of another loss at this point now were so close. If all is ok by some miracle tomorrow ill be investing in a doppler too to put my mind at ease x

You'll be fine Hun I feel it. Baby is a tough cookie. Good luck for tomorrow Hun x

Aww, so sweet! Good luck at your scan. I'm going to have the hardest time waiting to start using my doppler. My husband's cousin is loaning me her's since she doesn't need it right now so I'll have it next week.

Thank you 😃. It has been hard myself really. I have a retroverted uterus. So never been able to find baby this early before. Was so surprised. I found it last week at 10+4. But I couldn't find it after then. Til today 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"