So poorly :(

Monkei

Mummy to Maisie
Reaction score
I cant really cope with it all ive had a v&d bug for the past 12 hours and i cant deal with a sickness bug at the best of times and now with morning sickness on top as well im bed bound my daughter has gone up to nannys for the next few days hopefully i can get rid of it and just go back to the morning sickness and usual pregnancy symptoms. im only 5 weeks pregnant i cant really cope x

I so feel you! I already have 2 girls and they both are off at granny's until at least tomorrow. They've been gone since Thursday and Friday when I caught the Tummy bug from my eldest daughter. It's been 2 days and I haven't moved from the couch... It's left me so weak and dizzy I can't eat and barely drink. Before this I had terrible ms so I'm finding it impossible to deal as well. Miss my kids :( but I can't care for them. It will pass, it's going to take about a week to get back to yourself... Not fun. I feel for you because I'm living the same nightmare xx

i wouldnt wish this on anyone. woke up this morning thinking i felt a bit better that very quickly changed :( hope you feel bettert soon

I ended up vomiting at 4am bc I ate an egg roll last night... My stomach is so messed up right now from that dumb bug that I can't tolerate much. Not feeling great today either. Hope we both get relief soon!!! Xx

im literaly just eating mini chedders today keep having weird cravings :/

I spoke to my Dr. He said it can take up to a week for our stomachs to feel normal again after having such a bad virus. The entire flora has been disrupted. Eat wtv goes down but make sure it's not too greasy or heavy xx

ive got a scan next monday just hope all of this hasnt effected the baby

No it shouldn't at all. I thought it would but apparently baby is unaffected. I heard HB on my Doppler last night...

Stomach bugs are so awful. I recommend taking a probiotic to get your system back in line. And sticking to the BRAT diet for the next few days, which is banana rice applesauce and toast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->