so proud of my little lady!

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
imogen turned 1 on the 12th so with xmas and her birthday i cleared her room of old toys to make room for the many new ones and while cleaning i got her potty out of her wardrobe. put it downstairs and hat night popped her on it thinking she'd do nothing but kept telling her to do a wee wee and she did!!! made a big deal or it and thought oh its just a 1 off shes only just turned 1!! but now i put her on it and tell her to do a wee and she does and if she doesnt want one shakes her head to say no!! i do this several times throughout the day, so proud how well shes picked it up and at least when it comes to propper potty training she'll hopefully pick the rest up as easily as this. :cloud9::cloud9:

if only shed learn to talk a bit and tell me she needs a wee ha ha!

well done Imogen! You're well on your way.

Wow, that's great! It never even occured to me to start with the potty yet, but maybe I'll buy one!

Thats brilliant!!!

i will have to get the potty out too soon, my little girl pee'd in her sisters box of felt tip pens a while ago. She told me she had done but bit late by then :haha:

Yaaay!!

I'm so jelaous!! I can't wait to get the twins potty trained and out of diapers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"