• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So proud!!

S

sparkswillfly

I put Meadow down to sleep in her cot for the first time tonight (shes was in her basket or in my bed before). I put her down awake at 21.45 with her mobile on (lights and nature noises). She laid awake for about an hour and is now asleep!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

No crying no whinging no grunting nothing! Im so proud of her. Lets just hope she stays asleep!

bloody good work sam and meadow!!! xxx

Yay hope she sleeps well for you hun x

That's brilliant news! I'm so jealous

Just spent another 2 hour trying to get Poppy to stop crying and sleep in her basket. Cue loads of running up and down the stairs patting, rubbing, cooing then feeding her again until she finally resisted and dropped off.

Is Meadow now in her own room too?? Am wondering when i'll be brave enough to make the move to big girl cot!

Shes not in her own room because we dont have another room. If I did she would be in there. The mobile is a godsend I dont think it would have worked without it. She loves the lightshow

well done!!!

Niamh was fab on her first night, it was me that was the problem!

hhmmmm, i may have to invest in a good mobile then. I think half the problem is Poppy gets bored lying there waiting to fall asleep, so just bawls her eyes out to pass the time!

Ive got this one...

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...at_12109145|Cot+toys+and+mobiles|12109148.htm

good job! thank god for bed times :D

thats fab hun, i hope she stayed there for you too

Lou
xxx

She slept well in there all night! Lets hope she does it tonight as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"