So proud

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I dont often write about Dan, he doesnt like me to talk about him on a baby forum lol

But I am so proud of him at the moment, he is doing so well in school, he is in year 8, in the highest class for his year and also in the top 5 for his year. At his parent/teacher meeting we where told apart from Tech. and History, he is an A student (Tech and History he is producing B'sand C's ), alot of his classes he is coming out with A*'s, he is the highest in Irish, french and Music and in the top 2 in Maths and English. If he would try a little harder at Tech, which he really doesnt like then he would be in the top 3 of the year, Tech is really dragging him down, but he doesnt really enjoy it and there is nothing we can do until year10 then he can drop it, but in saying that for a subect he hates and doesnt even try at he is still getting a C grade :)

Last week we got a postcard from his music department saying that he was producing excellent work and they where proud of him, he said he is the only boy in the whole year to get one so far :cloud9:

Bit of a pointless thread but I am so proud and just wanted to write something about my other little man :cloud9:

Thanks for reading xx

Clever boy its great he is doing so well xxx

Aww clever boy,he sounds like he is doing amazingly well!xx

Aww - that's great to hear :)
You must be so proud! - Congrats!

One clever little man:) Well done Dan x

That's fabulous! Congrats!

Well done daniel :)

keep up the good work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts