So...Robitussin

PJS1982

Reaction score
Started taking the walmart brand of robitussin. Only ingredient is that guaifessin (sp?). I took two doses of 2 tsp each. I'm on CD11, almost stark white neg opks (IC green handle LH strips). In the past, I have O'd between CD16-18. So tonight after wiping, there was a glob, I mean the size of a nickel, of brown eggwhite looking cm. It was not stretchy. In fact it was pretty sticky, but it had that "sheen" and felt slippery. What IS that? I know it's not fertile cm because my fertile cm has always been super stretchy and much closer to O. Is this normal after taking robitussin the one day? And why brown? It wasn't tinged brown. It was solid brown. Ew! Help!

That's odd! I take robitussin and never had that. If it doesn't happen again I say don't worry about it!

I'mtaking the guarfensin pills to make sure it was the only active ingredients and i don't like cough medicine much lol i'm cd 11 my opk has light 1st line which means they will get darker :) I'm temping and checking mucus but no brown stuff maybe it's just the cold medicine coming out.

Before I went to bed, it happened again. Very dark brown but stringy this time. I just had my annual pap and it came back clear so I know it's not anything like that. I was thinking maybe left over blood from AF finally came clumping out because of the meds? So weird and nasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"