So sad its all over now.

daniella00

Mother of two!
Reaction score
Its all over! I went into labour yesterday morning at 2.30am and gave birth at 1.30pm. The baby was 18 weeks.
I had to give birth, it was so horrid i was all on my own with my OH in a hospital birth and it came out in my pants, the nurse came in straight after and told me it was the baby. I didnt see it, i couldn't have coped with that.
I was sent home last night which was good.

Its funny because i dont feel as upset as i thought i would, i think i knew from when i started bleeding that this would be how it ended.
The pregnancy never felt right from the start, i never really felt pregnant.

So this is my goodbye, for now anyway!

:hug:I just want to say I am so very sorry for your loss x x x

I am so sorry for your loss and that you had to go through that terrible ordeal. I have just miscarried at 8 weeks, but like you I knew from the start, and never felt pregnant. Life can be incredibly cruel.
Take care of yourself
:hug:

Aw! sweetheart im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

You are probably feeling a bit numb at the moment due to the trauma of what has happened.

It will sink in & you need to allow yourself time to grieve.

I hope you have plenty of support around you coz it is very easy to feel isolated when something as devastating as this happens.

You might wanna join SANDS support forum & chat to people who know what you are going through
I find it very helpful to talk about what has happened to people who arent emotionally involved but have suffered similar tragedies

I have been through a similar experience recently so if you ever feel you'd like to talk, feel free to PM me at any time :hugs: xx

I am so sorry for your loss. :hug: Thinking of you. :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun:hugs:

I agree with Nicky, if you feel like talking then have a look on SANDS. I lost our son at 21 weeks this year and talking there has really helped me.

You can pm me anytime hun. Thinking of you:hugs:

I have replied to your other thread but I just wanted to say - I have miscarried 3 times and lost a little girl aged 6 weeks and 2 days so I truly know how you are feeling. If you need to talk please PM me xxx
:hug:

Oh god hun, words cannot describe how I feel for you. Give yourself some time to grieve xx

So sorry to hear that happened to you :(

If you don't mind me asking, did the doctor say what happened?

Daniella, I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I don't think I really have words that will make you feel any better. But remember that we're here to listen if you need us. Big :hug:
P

So sorry to hear that happened to you :(

If you don't mind me asking, did the doctor say what happened?

They didnt say!
I have to go back in six weeks and they will talk about it with me.

Thank you for your lovely reply!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"