So sad...its my EDD on monday....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Its our Angel Bodhis EDD on monday.Im dreading what im going to be like. These last few days have been alot harder for me,not sure why. Maybe shock wearing off. I dont know. I was supose to go into labour on the 6th and should have come home with a lovely little boy. Instead i had to say goodbye. Im just so angry at the moment.Have had horrid mood swings. And have had period pains to go with this all....I just feel so frustrated and not sure how to deal with all these emotions.:cry:

Oh Natasja, your poor thing! I'm sure we all understand how you feel. I'm dreading that day too. It's so hard. Don't worry about mood swings, it's normal surely? SO much to deal with. Sorry I can't help you more, but BIG :hugs:

:hugs: My heart is breaking for you I really wish there was somthing more any of us could do to take your pain away xxxxxxxx

that must be a very hard thing to go through try to stay strong hun big hugs xxx

:hugs: hun, you are so strong! I really dont know what to say as I know nothing can change how you feel, lots and lots of :hug: and blessings to you from me :hugs:

:hugs: not sure what else to say.... horrible... just horrible :(

:hugs:Hun, so sorry. Monday will be hard and you'll be in our thoughts. Likewise I wish there was more I could do to take the pain away, the words on here seem so little. Sending you huge :hugs:

Oh sweetheart :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you, dh and all your boys tomorrow xx

Babe I am so very sorry :cry: I know the pain and hurt you are feeling and I found Sophies EDD very hard aswell...her 2nd one is approaching fast and Its not fair :cry:

Im here if you want to talk! I hope you know that. :hugs::hugs:

Lots of floaty kisses to your beautiful boy xxxx

Donna xxx

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly
Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥ :cry:
♥Sophie's Website♥
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.png
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpg
♥Fel
l Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's♥

Just want you to know u and your family are in my thoughts today :hugs:

Thinking of you today hun, hope you're bearing up ok. BIG HUGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"