So sad, missing my baby boy!!

DanielleM

Reaction score
Well I have just been to Liverpool airport to drop my baby boy and my OH off at the airport to fly to Ireland to see OH mother :cry:

He is going for 3 nights and will not be back until Tues afternoon! I am just going to miss him so much, I feel like my arm has been cut off, even though Evan is still here but obviously doesn't need as much attention as Jacob!

I am actually a bit miffed that his mother just booked the flight without even checking if we were fine for dates, etc she just did it!! I told her previously that he could go for 2 nights at the most as he is only just over 4 months and still needs his mum very close, but then she goes and books for 3 nights.

Has anybody else had their baby away for this period of time before?

No I haven't but I feel very sad for you. He will be back before you know it. Have you any exciting plans for you and Evan to help pass the time?x

I've not left my baby for longer than 3 hours. And even then, I've only left him 3 times.
You are a very brave lady.

No I haven't but I feel very sad for you. He will be back before you know it. Have you any exciting plans for you and Evan to help pass the time?x

We have just been to blockbuster and got some films and goodies for tonight and having a little movie night, then tomorrow we might take a trip to New Brighton to the beach and little rides for Evan, then back to school on Monday! Hopefully it will fly by!! xx

I've not left my baby for longer than 3 hours. And even then, I've only left him 3 times.
You are a very brave lady.

I have only ever left him with my mum before, I know he is with his dad but still its 3 days, the house just doesn't seem right!! I might have a nervous breakdown before Tuesday :cry:

oh hun - your so brave - your right in that he's with his daddy so he will be fine - all i can suggest is keeping busy xx hugs

Hope it goes really quickly for you and Evan have a lovely time together xxx

You are sooooo soooo brave. I am struggling to go back to work knowing LO is at home with DH, nevermind another country!!!! I know all you want is your LO back, but take the time to have some proper 'you' time xxxxx

your so brave to let your LO go, but sure it will be nice to spend some time alone with Evan.

Try and think of it as a positive thing hun and that it gives you and Evan some time together. Can imagine that's easier said than done though. Probably best to get it out the way now though rather than when Jacob is older and doesn't want to leave his mummy, that'd probably be harder for you if he was crying for you before going xxx

:hugs: It will go quick and on a positive note you can have some quality time with Evan..Dont know about you but I dont much opportunity to do this with Corey anymore xx

:hugs:

I got upset the first time I left lo with dh so I could go out to Xmas lunch.

Your being very brave, hope the time passes quickly xx

Ah thank you all so much!! Me and Evan had a little film night last night and I must admit I had a fab undisturbed sleep, I am looking at the positives!! But this bloody rain has buggered up our plans for the beach today :growlmad:

Go to the beach anyway. The beach in the rain is great fun!!!! Its empty and getting a bit wet is great fun when you are little (as long as mummy is prepared and has warm clothes in the car!!!). Fish and chips under a brolley - best fish and chips ever!!!

Go to the beach anyway. The beach in the rain is great fun!!!! Its empty and getting a bit wet is great fun when you are little (as long as mummy is prepared and has warm clothes in the car!!!). Fish and chips under a brolley - best fish and chips ever!!!

I don't think wet sand and a wheelchair will mix too much lol! We are making a nice roast dinner and baking some cakes for afters, he loves baking!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->