So scared

coolbabe843

Reaction score
I had my first appointment yesterday and baby was perfect and was 8 weeks exactly....about a hour ago I started cramping down real low and even had a good amount of clear discharge...havent had these type cramps before and I am so scared! Any advice?

If you are very concerned call your doctor. I had one incident at 8 weeks in which I lost complete breast tenderness and was having stabbing pains in pelvic area, they had me in their office within and hour and did an ultrasound for me and everything was fine. I love how my doctor is so reassuring, always have been. For you even if they cannot get you in right away at least call and talk to the nurse. If you have no bleeding I will say you are fine, but to ease your fears call.

my doctors office is closed right now. It kinda feels like period cramps...I am hoping its just everything stretching and nothing serious

You can go to the ER if it won't stop. Hope it is nothing. Cramps can be very normal.

I agree with heading to the ER. While there, ask them to do a pelvic exam and run a swab for infections. Some women NEVER have any symptoms for BV, or other infections, but wind up cramping and even bleeding due to irritation down below. It's ALWAYS better safe than sorry. I speak from experience on this.

they eased up so I am hoping it was stretching or something...I will ring doctor in morning and see what they say

cramping is normal, but again if you are too concerned go to ER but do call your doctor first thing in the morning ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->