So Scared!!

TLosch

Jaxson Kyle
Reaction score
I am 5W0D and today is the first day I haven't spotted. I have had 4 miscarriages in the past. I have never spotted red before only brown. My HGC is at 2,142 as of yesterday. Has anyone ever spotted and had a normal pregnancy? I just don't think I can handle another miscarriage. The Dr. says so far it seems normal but I just can't shake a bad feeling!

Sorry, didn't want to read and run, I know that women have spotted and gone on to have perfectly healthy babies, brown blood is old blood so that's apparently good.

I am so sorry for your losses, fx this one is sticky. :hugs:

:dust: sending some sticky dust to you. I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I don't have an answer but didn't want to bypass your post. :hugs:

I really hope everything works out for you - I have seen quite a few people that have bled quite a way through their pregnancy and were fine and I really hope this is the case for you.

Hopefully they will be along to share their stories xx

Yes, I have had spotting since 6wks and still managing to be ok. At your stage, it could very well still be implantation spotting (which I have also had in some of my other pregnancies). All you can do is ask for an u/s and hope that all is ok at this point. I get by right now mainly waiting to see my babies each time. That's what keeps me together right now. Good luck!

i know i'm sticking my nose in lol but i had red blood at the start of my pregnancy (i was 5 weeks 6 days) and i bled again at 19 weeks as long as its not heavy or anything u will be fine and to say it could be just an implantation bleed......i had a miscarriage last yr and was extremely scared this time and thanks to my darling oh's pep talk, he had told me "if i wanted a miscarriage and kept thinking about it etc it will happen, but if i think positive and talk to bubs and get attached it wont happen" i know red or any blood is scarcy but keep being positive and be strong for ur little bean!!!

Thanks everyone for your advice and kind words! I do feel a little better...day 2 no bleeding. Ultrasound is tomorrow..they say we might not see a heatbeat that it could be to soon. I just can't wait until this kid is in college so i can stop worrying :) I will report tomorrow after the u/s!!

All the best for the ultrasound TLosch, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Positive thoughts, try to keep chilled out and happy.

xxx

i had a miscarriage last yr and was extremely scared this time and thanks to my darling oh's pep talk, he had told me "if i wanted a miscarriage and kept thinking about it etc it will happen, but if i think positive and talk to bubs and get attached it wont happen"

if only this was true!!

i hope you get good news tomorrow, i understand how you feel all too well xxx

Thank you! This day can't possbily go any slower haha. My apt is at 2 p.m. tomorrow so I am sure the morning will drag on too :)

I am 5W0D and today is the first day I haven't spotted. I have had 4 miscarriages in the past. I have never spotted red before only brown. My HGC is at 2,142 as of yesterday. Has anyone ever spotted and had a normal pregnancy? I just don't think I can handle another miscarriage. The Dr. says so far it seems normal but I just can't shake a bad feeling!

Listen, you cannot continue to claim "bad feelings," because they go a long long way. You are stronger than you think, and truth be told, spotting is normal. If its any help, know that I am praying for you to be OK, OK?!

not to worry much.... i was having bleeding / spotting since week 5... had u/s @ 6w1d since the spotting didn't stop... can see the baby & HB... everything's fine... till now i'm still having spotting for few days, and then stop for few days, and it will come back... but baby growth is normal... good luck to you for tomorrow's scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->