• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So scared :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
In may I lost my angel at 12weeks.
We have been trying since and I'm feeling rele positive most days.
But there's always something in my head scaring me that when I do become pregnant again I will lose my angel again :(
I know there are woman on here who have lost upto 5 or more angels and my heart feels for them,but I just don't think I would cope with another one,i would hit rock bottom and never get back up.
This year has been the hardest of my life and I don't want next year to be the same :( I cudnt cope with all that heartache and endless tears and then the stress of tryin all over Again :(

I used to think with me just bein in my early 20's I would get pregnant fast and have a healthy baby.....I guess not

sorry for the random rant ladies, I just don't know what to do with myself so I will stop thinking this!!

I know how you are feeling, i feel the same way.

The way I look at it is, if you don't try, you'll never know. Our minds and bodies have ways of coping that we never knew existed until we get put in the position.

Keeping my FX for a speedy BFP for you and a happy and healthy pregnancy. xxx

aww hun i understand how you feel. i am pg after mc and i am terrified, got cramping on friday and spent the morning in epu and have to go back for more bloods. am trying to stay postive but i am so scared all the time

Hi hun your feelings are completely natural. But you will get stronger each time, I know its easy for me to say as everyone is different but the only way of moving on sometimes is trying again and until you do you will never know if you are gonna lose it, kinda cliche I know but taking the plunge doesnt always mean you will lose again xxx

I just take comfort that from each loss I have learnt something new about myself and my body that has helped me move forward with TTC xx

Hi hun your feelings are completely natural. But you will get stronger each time, I know its easy for me to say as everyone is different but the only way of moving on sometimes is trying again and until you do you will never know if you are gonna lose it, kinda cliche I know but taking the plunge doesnt always mean you will lose again xxx

I just take comfort that from each loss I have learnt something new about myself and my body that has helped me move forward with TTC xx

I totally agree with fluffy, you do get stronger with each m/c.

If this is your dream, reach out for it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"