So scared

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm here after a mmc in September 11 weeks (measured 9 weeks) and a chemical or early m/c in December (tested positive for a week but lines eventually faded and digi turned from 1-2 week to not pregnant)

Now I'm pregnant again but I tested faint positive a week and a half ago but two days after that result I had dark almost black very clotted bleeding for 2 days, not anything like a normal period but far to heavy for implantation bleeding.

No bleeding since but haven't really got any symptoms. Lines have got darker on tests.

Docs won't do anything but an early scan which isn't till 8 weeks so I've got 2 1/2 weeks to wait for that.

I'm going out my mind here :(

i know it hard not to worry! maybe book a private scan i know they can be expensive but may help you peace of mind. and i think that you still getting positives is a very good sign.

I've looked into it but earliest they will do is 7 weeks and that's £99. I would be getting my 8 week scan the week after.

It's hard when you want reassurance isn't it?
Just try and focus on other things until the scan comes, I know it's easier said than done! I go mad counting down the days before scans :dohh:
Hope all goes well with the scan, I'm sure everything will be fine x

My best friend managed to get a scan at the hospital when she was only 6 weeks pregnant. She went to the doctors complaining of cramps on the right hand side. You could try that which would at least get you some reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->