so shocked and offended

kaz29

Reaction score
I work for a loan company and i go around collecting. I went to a customers house yesterday and ive had problems wiv him b 4 - anyway he cdame out wiv a payment book which is something he has never brought out before or to the door and he asked me how much he owed i look at my info and it said £103 and he says "no its wrong that it should be £83 my girlfriend has been marking this book everytime she paid u so £20 has gone missing somewhere" so i asked why they hadnt brought me the book for me to mark as i had asked them before if they had their book but they said they had lost it and he goes "well its YOUR responsibility to mark this book and ask for it" which i explained that i had asked a while ago and if its not brought to me i cant walk in his house and get it myself, anyway i said ok i would get my boss to take a loook and if there is any thing not right i would pay for it out my wages (i dont have to but by this time he was getting intimidating) and he said i WILL pay for it because he is right and i am wrong to which i said to please not be funny wiv me as i am pregnant and i am getting upset(i had visible tears in my eyes at this point)

But u know when people wont let u speak well he kept cutting me up and it was almost impossible to stay calm i could feel myself getting more angry and i was about to flip so i took this book and said i would hand it into my boss for her to sort it to which he snatched and i mean he really snatched it out my hands and said "oh no u dont, your not getting your hands on that book" so i then said i could no longer stand there and talk to him and i walked off and this is what he said as i walked off "u have been screwing me over for weeks wiv it and i am fed up, your nothing but a theif "

I cant believe he called me that, i just ignored him to stay professional or else we would of had a very big row in the middle of the st and he would of had a pregnant crying enraged female on his hands.

Anyway i rang my boss there and then told her i was upset and what had happend and what was said told her i would no longer call at that customers house and she said ok and that becuse his girlfreind had marked this payment book that he had no leg to stand on cause i never signed for any payment and he could easily make it up and say he had paid more.

Anyway i have not stolen £20 off him, but i then picked up my boyfriend as he got dropped off from work and he was coming wiv me while i did my round and i told him and he lost the plot, said if i didnt take him down there he was going to walk it he stormed off to which i followed him 5 times in the car begging him to get back in and not loose me my job but he was that mad he would not listen, everntually i got hysterical and he got back in my car to which we had a very very big argument and we ended finishing (such a fucking traumatic day) i swear my bf thinks he is batman, he kept saying that if he disrespects me then he disrespects him and that it was no longer about me but it had now become about him. It was awful conversation and argument.

Anyway the trouble one person causes. My oh said that i am the most honest person he has ever met and it enrages him that the prick would call me a theif.

But my oh said some pretty nasty comments last nite as did i when i retaliated and i am not happy at all.

He is intense.....all i want is a peacful life and to enjoy my pregnancy so far ladies the truth is that i have not been able to because of other people around me causing me problems its weird, its like they see me as vulnerable and think to themselves that Kaz isnt going to get any special treatment as we need her to be strong for us etc.....this is from my family as well as OH. I feel like i have done nothing but take on other peoples anxieties and had to reasure them over this pregnancy while ive ended missing out on being able to get excited and be happy as other people treat it like its something to fear.

When i saw that line comt up on that test i had the biggest smile on my face. I was told i would need IVF and i was gutted but i got preg within 5 months of trying and it was all natural so i was so so happy.

I will never forget those people around me spoiling this for me, i want more children but i have been put off now. I wouldnt have another with my OH as he has been the worst one of them all, totally been all about him and his anxieties and ive had to take the brunt of his anger, fears and frustration and also his denial over our daughter. Only now is he starting to excpet i am having a baby his baby and i am 9 months.

My mum is the same, - selfish people when it comes to emotional support and ive been invisible:nope:

God llok whats come out over a story about work....must of needed that

I hope your ok hun, that man sounded like a complete nobhead!!! People like him are a waste of space, I hate it when people talk to pregnant women like that, simply because they know they are vulnerable and it makes them feel 'big', What a *******!
Anyway I hope you can start enjoying the last few week of your pregnancy :hugs:

Awwwww Hun I know how you feel with you partner I had a huge row with mine the other day and thought I wanted to end it a couple of days later everything's ok I'm sure u will work it out hugs to you and don't be going back to that house what a tosser x

aw hun there are some really horrendous people out there! it just makes me so grateful that me, my dh and my family are normal!

what utter scumbags! and his girlfriend is probably the worlds unluckiest person for ending up with him!

Oh wow, you have had a hard time having to deal with people's crap! Sorry that your OH and family is being selfish and hopefully once the baby gets here things will calm down. Try and enjoy the last bit of your pregnancy even thought others are making it hard. It is so special and only happens a few times in a woman's (and not even all women) life for a few short months. hugs x :)

I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time, hope u feel better soon x

Oh sweet, I work for a ban, in fact I manage a team of purple and have worked at various financial institutes and it's hard! People don't trust anyone to do with money any more and they forget that actually, you are only employed by the company, you don't make the rules. Don't let anyone stress you, your oh included. Big hugs. X

I think the reason that people seem to be selfish in your circumstances isn't because you are vulnerable but because you are the strongest of them all. To think that through all this pregnancy you have dealt with others inner turmoils instead of focusing on yours is what shows how much strength of character you have. Its time to put your foot down though and start making things more about you, you deserve it!

Oh Honey :hugs: - and you know you will always find support on here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->