So sick of Jogging bottoms!

Angelmouse

Baking #4
Reaction score
I feel the need to whinge I'm afraid. :(

All of my maternity wear has an under bump waist band with stretchy panel; really comfortable when my baby isn't snuggled down into my pelvis! :hissy:

That sadly has been his fave position for about a month now and the only comfortable pieces of clothing left open to me are bloody jogging bottoms!!!

Obviously I don't go out in them I wear my maternity trousers and things and just hope that I don't have to sit down anywhere. :shy: As soon as I get home though...off come the strangulation pants and on with the sloggies. I'm sure my OH is sick of the sight of me in them poor boy, he probably thinks his wife has been replaced by a sack of spuds! :hissy:

So, with the diva flid out of the way; does anyone have any ideas of how to coax my child from my pelvis and into the plenty space above him? Please...? Anything...? Anybody...? [-o<

Oh hun!

I wish I had the answer, because my LO seems to be doing exactly the same!! I can't sit down in any trousers other than joggers for more than a few minutes!!!
Hope someone can give you some advice.....which I'm then gonna use too!!!

xx

Got to admit i am the same! I wear my maternity trousers when im out but as soon as i get in the house they are straight off and on come the joggin bottoms. And they are my Ohs :rofl: I used to put my pj bottoms on but because of the weight ive put on when i bent over the other day they ripped :blush: So im now in OHs tracksuit bottoms :rofl:

xx

I did that during my last pregnancy; ripped them right up the crack. :rofl:

I dont feel proper comfy in anything now so I walk about the house with out any kecks on!! Never mind sack of spuds....my hubby must think a giant ball of Edam with a cheese wire stuck in it is walking about....39 wks preggy and still wont surrender my g-strings!!

x

I haven't even got any joggers that fit, so i'm always in my tent nighties or very stretchy pj's! Not a great look!

Lisa, I'm exactly the same. I am now a big nude flesh exposer. It;s just so much more comfy. Even if I do look the most fucked up Boticelli ever..... oh bottom dimples, you know not dimples til you've seen Ali in full glory round the house..... Put it away Ali love.

Aww, hon, I know how you feel........and I've already had my baby! Still waiting for the rest of the weight to go away.

Wish I could say that it ends at birth, but it doesn't. :cry:

I dont feel proper comfy in anything now so I walk about the house with out any kecks on!! Never mind sack of spuds....my hubby must think a giant ball of Edam with a cheese wire stuck in it is walking about....39 wks preggy and still wont surrender my g-strings!!

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love your description Lisa.

I just live in trackie bottoms, and pj bottoms now, and even they keep sliding down under my bump, so am always in fear of flashing my expanse of ass to all and sundry!
xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG Lisa i was so very confused when i first read that soooo funny!! I have always lived in trackies unless i go out...so its no different for me :lol:

I know your pain! Under the bump trousers are sooo useless! It is so uncomfortable when you sit down. I will never buy them again!! Its over the bump-huge stretchy panel ones all the way. I am now in trackie bottoms most of the time too. I have even started going out in them as theres no point sitting there squirming!! If you call them 'yoga pants' it makes it all the more acceptable...hehe.

im the the same with the joggers sitution!! as soon as im in from work my joggers or pj's come on straight away thats all i feel comfy in !!

Thanks girls. :D

At least I'm not alone in discomfortville. I really don't know how to get LO up a bit further. My OH said he'd dangle me from the ankles if I liked...:lol:

Love the colourful description Lisa :D very visual. :lol:

Thanks girls. :D

At least I'm not alone in discomfortville. I really don't know how to get LO up a bit further. My OH said he'd dangle me from the ankles if I liked...:lol:

Love the colourful description Lisa :D very visual. :lol:

Cartwheels???

Thankyou :hugs:

If I can find a space big enough to accomodate my doing a cartwheel, that wont result in my being arrested, then I might just give that a go. :rofl:

x

OMG I'm laughing so much at this! :rofl:

I'm wearing joggers in the house and maternity jeans while out. Have to admit I did the nursery run in my joggers this morning though! x

Im the same to im living in combat trousers coz thats all that i feel comfy in apart from my PJ bottoms.Ive got a pair of maternity jeans over the bump ones but the elestic hurts the top of my bump as i have a innflammed nerve at the top of my right rib cage.So its combats and PJ bttoms oh and not forgetting OH t-shirts aswell:dohh:

Im the same to !

As soon as i get in my pjs or joggers or on although i really need the next size up in my joggers as they are also getting uncomfy now !

:rofl::rofl:

Thats funny. I live in joggies and PJ's in the house too-my maternity jeans really starting to dig in now.
I'm just back from the shops and so depressed after wandering round looking at all the lovely clothes I can no longer fit into and coming back with only new joggers-in a bigger size :cry::cry: MAJOR shopping spree needed once this little one comes out!! x

Oh totally! :D

It's my aim to get down to an acceptable size after the birth whilst saving money for the biggest shopping adventure I've ever been on. then I'm gonna go out one weekend and blow the biggest ammount of money on clothes...just because I can! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"