So sick of my boobs

Cheshirista

Reaction score
My boobs are enormous now, I've gone up from 32E to 34 god knows what, they're heavy, achey and hot. I've had enough of them. How much bigger are they going to get?

I'd like to know that too?! I am not sure what size I am. I used to be a B but only one of my bras now fits me somewhat. It is a push-up one where the overspill doesn't matter lol. I need new ones but hate having to be measured urgh! Have your nipples changed too? I think mine have grown a lil and I hate that, not to mention that they still tighten painfully at the very slightest provocation :(

Yeah nipples have definitely grown and gone darker, but I don't mind that so much as their feeling really hot all the time. I've just got in my gym kit, and my sports bra, which fitted (just) two days ago is now completely indecent. So I'm going to work out with this ludicrous cleavage on display now.

I told OH if they don't go back to normal or are saggy or whatever, he's paying for them to be fixed. Surprisingly, he didn't argue.

meh tel me about it, mine done 34D to 38E and still growing...i am pretty sure most of the weight i have put on is just on my boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->