so sick of the 2 week wait...

ShallLaw

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I need some advice.

i had a positive opk on Monday the 13th of July. BD on Saturday morning (the 11th) and again on Monday.

I had pinching pains in my uterus at 7DPO that i've not felt since i had the copper iud in a few years ago. I have also been having creamy white cm with flecks or small streaks of pink blood (only on finger after checking cervix, never makes it to panties). This continued with the pinchy pulling sensations until yesterday (11DPO). today i still have some pink cm when i do cervix check.

Since monday (7DPO) i have had a really hard time falling and staying asleep, which is unusual for me.

Yesterday (11DPO) my boobs began to have a deep uncomfortable stretching sensation and my nipples have been tender with sharp pains (which i don't usually get before AF).

My cervix has been shut tight since at least 4DPO and as of today it is so high i can hardly reach it and super squishy like overripe fruit. i have never felt it like this before (usually i have to guess if its slightly softer then normal)

so, i have been pretty amazed and am almost convinced, for the first time that i am actually pregnant. However! I have done HPT's at home the last few days and nothing. snowy white, not even the faintest promise of a positive. i just did an ultra sensitive online one and still nothing.

i am still only 12 DPO...should i keep up hope or am i just having a super strange cycle? anyone else had positives after early negatives? AF due tomorrow according to Fertility Friend..fingers crossed it stays away!

I didn't get a positive with my last pregnancy until 1 week after I missed my period! You still have time! FX for you and lots of baby dust your way!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->