So sleepy

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I feel sooo tired all the time, I just can't stay awake! Most of the time I'm not managing 4 hours awake before I need to sleep again.

I've tried lucozade but its not helping much. Has anyone got any tips for helping me stay awake longer?

No tips i'm afraid, I think it's just one of them things you have to try & deal with hun!

Sleep when you can! I wish I slept more in my pregnancy. How I miss a good old lie in lol

its just ur making a baby hun - it takes it out of ya lol :)

I eat fine and im still tired. Pregnancy makes you very tired specially the 1st tri.. I am wondering when mine will ease up. It hasnt yet.

I eat well also and Im tired too , I have to take a nap every day . Its just a part of pregnancy :hug:

Just part of the first tri. Ive slept soooo much on my days off work.

Its just one of those things that comes with pregnancy hun, really takes it out of you, ive been exactly the same

I started pregnancy exercise classes at my gym you wont believe how much its helped me!!! I would get up before eat breakfast and basically go back to bed! now I can make it till about 6 at night before I go to bed!!!
Just thought it was worth mentioning (hope it helps):happydance:

I am totally dead on my feet from the moment i get up in the morning to the moment i go to bed at night (8pm lol) I also have a 20mth to run round after which is killing me!!!!!!1
xxx

so glad i dont have to work atm coz i wouldbe getting fired for snoozing all the time! xx

Thers not really much you can do,it's just another pregnancy symptom.

You could try light excercising, but i found it just makes me worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->