So so cruel :(

maisiemoo

Reaction score
Had my 12 week scan today and they couldn't find a heartbeat :( I saw my baby's head, arms, legs but I knew something wasn't right the moment the image came on the screen.

I'm still very very sick and since i hadn't bled (as i did with my first miscarriage and for the first 15 weeks of my daughters pregnancy) I assumed everything was fine :(

It just feels like a cruel, horrible trick and we don't deserve this :(

Im so sorry, its heartbreaking.
It happened to me, had 4 scans and seen a strong heartbeat each time until my scan at 9 and a half weeks and I knew right away that I couldnt see the flickering heart, and when you actually hear those words its devastating. I did have spotting and bleeding but every other scan they reassured me that it wasnt coming from the baby. Was given so much hope and then all of that changed. Take care of yourself. Im sorry that its your second miscarriage aswell, it puts so much fear into me that its going to keep happening. xx

Its a horrible thing to happen isn't it. I had a scan at 10 weeks and baby had stopped growing at 6. No-one can make it any better. Sending hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->