So so faint with mirena! Help!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I've had the mirena in now for about 6 months, I've had no bleeding since June until last month when I had my period. This month I've had a few strange cramps and overall feeling like I did when I was pregnant before. I don't track or anything, but going off last month I'd be due for my period again tomorrow or the day after. So I took a test this morning just a cheap brand, and I swear I see something faint. It looks pink and thick but so so faint. I didn't use FMU and maybe a 2-3 hour hold? I'll try and get a picture of it and post it.
I'm worried if it is positive because of the mirena!

Has anyone else had really faint tests? An what happened?

TIA xxx

IRL it's obvious to me when I pick it up. It's not a squinter and I don't have to twist and turn the test to try and see it.

Attachments

• IMG_1524.jpg
    IMG_1524.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 119
Really! That makes me feel like i'm not mad :haha:

I took a FRER and it was negative, although I was to impatient to hold my wee for long and only lasted about 2 hours :dohh: so I'll try again with FMU tomorrow. Has anyone had a false positive before?

Hi girls,
It was pink in real life! But I took 3 FRERs and they were all BFN! I still haven't had my period but being on the mirena that's no surprise because I never know when it's going to show up. I have been so lightheaded/nauseous these last few days - which could be the mirena but I haven't had these symptoms that bad before. I think it was a bad false positive!

Hmm sorry about the neg frers but they do seem to suck right now! Try a different brand!

It's ok because we weren't trying again just yet but would have been happy either way :) I think if the lightheadedness gets worse I might try another test just to be sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->